3. Rohan

I hissed my breath against the warm air but cold tension, this tension was between me and "my" uncle, with all due respect I hate him. He is the person , and the very reason behind my mother's death, and I was in the Law firm with my father, we got know about this weeks ago to meet the ends I wanted to let my uncle know what some sweet death feels like, I rummaged into his past with my hacking skills and what I found were pretty solid reasons, "Rohan...look I didn't mean any of this beta. I'm your uncle why would I do any of this?", "Look old man, I have got no interest in entertaining you", of course you did this to get shares of mom and dad's jewelry gains, "Beta I really don't need any of those, you know uncle makes good amount of money right..?", "enlighten me?", I scoffed on how this old man really had the nerve to tell me that "he didn't need any of this" even after there being solid proof of his ugly crimes right across the room in my father's hands. Although I'd want to end his life myself, I'm still too young to smother my hands in blood regardless of this mess, I was also warned by father not to let impulsive thoughts take over me. I loved my mother to my heart, of course any child loves their mother, but everyone shares an unexplainable bond be it good or bad. I had aced out on the top of the class after my boards, move across the country to Hyderabad, this all on my father's orders because my other name according to him and Arush would be "trouble", I only did to spare my uncle, to let him know someday in the future about how sweet and sour death could be.

Being jet lagged is honestly the worse feeling, and what makes it worse is that one has to move-in...into a new apartment at a 30 storied condo building with many other blocks, and universe had it on me. I have a house for myself what could be better or worse, I have a neighbor who goes to the same class as me in this new college I attend "great".

I made pretty decent friends with Abhimanyu, he was also a football bard, not that it enlightened me much but something's here to keep me alive through this long college period, or probably my life in Hyderabad itself. No offence it is a beautiful place. I didn't take a tour totally.

"Rohan!", "What now?", "There's a teacher calling you by the counter outside.", Someone was concerned of me apart from my friends...actually weird, but it was a teacher...still weird. "Rohan Sharma...", This women was trying to hit on me and I can clearly say that by the weird not so seductive voicing of her, "How may I help you mam, I don't think I have committed any crime for anyone to be concerned about?", "oh hahaha, you are one funny guy Rohan, I wanted to know if you would want to join me today at my extra tutoring lessons, ah see you are a smart guy but I wouldn't want that in vain...right?", I was so done with her that I actually would be honored to file a complaint against her for verbally molesting me which sooner or later will turn physical according to her which I won't let happen. "I don't think I want it in vain either mam, but we all know there are better people than you, so I pass, thank you." I kept my cool and left that place with one determination, that being... her riddance from this place for good.

I was very well with geography, but this doofus has to make things more dramatic only to be shut by the right argument. Basically, I and Abhi were supposed to go to a specific cafe, but this man is way too lazy, so he chose the nearest ones, I don't really complain it was beautiful, but what happened moments later left me in utter embarrassment and somehow, he wasn't even phased. A girl bumped into him, she had her gaze on Abhi for almost about 10 seconds long, and maybe if this whole scene wasn't enough, we learnt that she goes to the same college as ours, studies in the same floor as ours, and their class was opposite to ours!?, and well what I learnt more is that she is 5'8 , the same age as me, her name is Ishita Singh Chauhan, daughter of one of the biggest bards in the textile industry, and she roams the whole college with her one and very friend who is 5'7, always having her head in books.

People and events in one month and past that were like as if I was forced to sit on a roller coaster ride, not that I was sacred or nervous, but nothing went the way I wanted, except for the apartment part.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's note-

Hello dels,

thankyou so much for reading!

I hope you enjoyed it if yes then do drop a vote! 

take care bye>>>