16

Next Day
Everyone is busy eating breakfast while talking except yn she is just replying if someone is asking her.
Dad- Are you okay jisoo??
As she is in her deep thoughts.
Jisoo- Nothing Dad..I am just feeling nervous as Today is the biggest event in my modelling life..and you all not able to attend
.(she replied).
Yes boys are not interested to go and girls have.. Mostly Jennie used to company her but she is feeling low from yesterday night so she denied.
Dad- It's okay .. don't we nervous everything will be fine and soory for that but next time I surely make to came with you....(smiled).
And they start talking about random things to divert her mind.
After Breakfast
Jisoo- I am going Dad..(she said).
Dad- Don't be nervous just go and fight..( to cheer her).
Mom- don't do any mistakes on stage it' surely down your fan-base..(fake smile ).
Jisoo- Hmm...okay (replied).
Except yn- You can do that Unnie/Noona/Jisoo..(cheer for her ).
Jisoo looked at yn hoping that she say something.
Yn- Can I came With you ??.(Asked jisoo).
Everyone looked at her shockingly.
Jisoo- sure..(replied).
Yn- Thanks Unnie (she smile).
They both left to attend the event.
Yn was also is an influencer so she know how she feel nervous...first time on big event .
She male funny faces and telling jokes to make jisoo calm down and she successfully make her calm and both got really comfartable.
At Event
Jisoo dress

At Event Jisoo dress

Yn dress

She was wearing a mask so fan's don't able to identify her

She was wearing a mask so fan's don't able to identify her .
As they reached Many fans of jisoo attack them with many flashlights while jisoo is maintaining to walk through the crowd with the help of yn ...Yn help jisoo to walk successfully inside like a bodyguard.
Few minutes before Result
Jisoo is tapping her foot nervously.
Yn- You did great unnie..(smile).
She said while taking her hand up.
Jisoo- But...(Cutted by yn).
Yn- if you don't win them then no-one else..you did a brilliant job..().
Jisoo- you are behaving like my elder sister..(joked).
Yn- so...(Cutted byc MC).
M/C- This award goes KIM JISSO..(announced).
Yn- Go Unnie...(Whisper).