19

Yn - I just want you all to have eyes on her everytime ...I don't know but i feel something wrong towards her like she is behind all of this ..(she said).
Joon- No need to worry yn we are with you ...(she said).
Sana- yes yn and we make sure she did able to do anything bad .
Yn- Thanks oppa and Unnie.
Hwasa- Is it need to mention that??(angry pout).
Yn- I am Sorry unnie ...I know there is no need of thank you and Sorry in friendship.
Hwasa- Then what is this??
Yn- okay..okay I don't say next time.
Joon- Good...(he said)
Yn-wait a minute.... Oppa take this  device  it is Connected to Mrs.kim   necklace we can hear her everytime.
Joon-why don't you keep it to yourself.
Yn - I sometimes get busy with school and i dont want her to suspect me ..(she replied)
Hwasa-okay..and don't get tense about that we will do that.
Yn-let forget and have a day out I am bored living with same house as her .
All except yn- As you wish Miss.
They dramatically bowed and left for their necessary items.
At 10 pm
Joon Came to drop yn at her home  as yn said to him so Bangpink don't get worried for her.
She ringed the house bell while joon gi was looking at her standing near his car.
Soon Jhope opened the door and Saw yn but..her eyes want to another person standing there making both of them shocked.
Jhope/Joon- YOU
Yn- Do you know each other??
Jhope- He is Physics professor in university..(he said).
Joon- And he is the dancing machine of University.
They both hugged saying random stuffs.
Jhope- Where were you these days??
Joon- Oo..I want to China to spend vacations there..(he said).
Jhope- Why the way what are you doing here ??
Joon- Nothing I just came to drop Yn as her siblings don't want her to go alone anywhere...but wait what are you doinghere??That means..You are......(cutted by jhope).
Jhope- Yes I am her brother ..Any problem??(possessive).
Joon- Calm down hyung she is also like my sister hwasa so don't worry..(he said).
Jhope- Leave that Let's come inside we are going to have dinner Let's join..(he said).
Joon- No It's okay jhope ...we already ate outside and it's late so I have to go home.
Jhope- As you say ..but make sure come next time and join as for dinner.
Joon- sure ..(he said).
Yn- Byeee Oppa..(waved).
Joon- Bye princess.