17

She goes to Stage and take her award.
At the way of Home
Jisoo & Yn were talking about Some random things but jisoo asked something.
Jisoo-Did you accept as us as your Siblings (nervously).
Yn become silent because she was not conformed about this answer.
Jisoo-It's Okay If you don't want to tell.. (cutted by Yn).
Yn- It's okay but I think I need time(normal). And she looked outside the window thinking deeply and slept after some minutes.
At home
Everyone was sitting and talking but they stopped seeing Yn in Jisoo arm's .
Jin- what happened to her?? (worridly). Jisoo- nothing she just slept on the way (assure smile) .
Mom-jisoo... put her clown she not a baby (grinned).
She went towards jisoo to wake up Yn but Yoongi Came in front of her stopping her.
Yoongi - let her sleep (said to Mom). Mom-But... Son jisoo is tired and Carrying Yn. So... (cutted by jimin).
Jimin - let me hold her then and noona you go and rest (To jisoo).
which she accepted and Jimin hold yn.
Mom - But kid she is heavy and don't need carry her she is fully grown up.. (cutted by Jimin) .
Jimin - It's not like that.. she is light as feather.. you try (extends his hands to make her hold yn).
Mom No.. No.. I don't want to hold that witch (mumbled).
Jimin - I am going then..
And he take yn to her room and make her lie on bed and covered her with blanket
At downstairs
Mom left after what happened to ..and goes to her room and jimin Came back.
Jimin - where is she?? (about Mom)
Lisa point towards master bedroom means their room ..and they all sit again.
Jennie - what happened Unnie at the show??
Jisoo- I......(Fake sad act).
Jungkook - That' not ..(disagree).
Jisoo- won (shouted ).
Jin-Congratulation jisoo for winning the xxx award.
Namjoon - we know you Surely win that (smile).
Jisoo- Thanks and you are so cute (pinched Namjoon's Cheeks) .
Namjoon - I am not a kid anymore Noona Jisoo- I know but you are looking cute namjoonie .
Jimin - But Yn is Super cute more than me (pout) .
Jisoo-Yeah She is but about her mom.. (think) Yoongi-Yeah she just ....don't like Yn's presence I think.
Taehyung-You think right for the first time Hyung (act).
Yoongi-whatever (rolled eyes)
Jennie - Don't Copy me(shout).
Yoongi-when did I ??
Jennie - Just keep quiet (rolled her eyes).