1. The 'NIGHT'mare

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
THE CONTENT AHEAD CONSISTS R*PE, ABUSE, AND HARSH LANGUAGE!!!

SO PLEASE IF YOU WANT YOU COULD DROP THE BOOK HERE BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS BOOK
DOESN'T ROMANTICISE RAPE!!!!
I AM TOTALLY AGAINST IT.

AND ALSO TRY REFRAINING YOURSELF FROM USING THE EXACT WORDS BUT YOU CAN USE THEM IN THIS WAY IF YOU WANT! - R*PE, R*P*ST, FVCK,

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD WATTPAD DELETES BOOKS THAT HAVE OFFENSIVE WARNING COMMENT.
SO YES! CONTINUE ----

__________________

"Don't do it..... Please Don't...I beg you... Please ib..raa..hhii..mm.... Stop this... Let's try to talk it out please...."

Helpless cries of Anaisha were echoed in the room.

Ibrahim Malik and Anaisha Verma were in a relationship for the last 3 years. She had known him for the last 5 years. They were both really happy in their relationship till yesterday because right now whatever Ibrahim is doing, well Anaisha never thought this is the way her relationship will end....

In these last years, Anaisha has fallen deeply and madly in love with Ibrahim and till yesterday she thought that he was in love with her too but it's clearly not....

But this is not what she expected.

Ibrahim was gentle and warm in the past. This is not her Ibrahim whom she had loved with all her heart.

They have been intimate with each other before many times but never crossed the final barrier. He was always patient and gentle.

But this time it was rude, intimidating, and forced as if she was not the girl he had loved or claimed to love for the last 2 years. He was treating her like a worthless piece of shit.

There was rage, revenge and anger in his dark eyes which she never observed in the past.

"huh.. tellin me to stop Cara mia? Did you forget how desperate you were during our kisses? How desperate you were when you were rubbing yourself against me in my office? Did you forget how you used to surrender yourself? Why are you telling me to stop now huh? This is what you wanted and the only thing you deserve" Ibrahim's venomous filled dark voice spat while he dragged her to the desk in front of the Video Cam.

Anaisha's dainty frame trembled all over with horrific expressions on her face. He had never raised his voice on her ever. He was behaving as if he was possessed. She was not able to understand why Ibrahim was doing this.

The cruel words of Ibrahim ringed in her ears and all the blood drained from her face. Her face became pale white as a sheet of paper.

"Anaisha Verma, wait till this video is played for your father in the hospital.
This is my final gift for him before he leaves this world for good."

Anaisha struggled to flee but she was pressed tightly on the desk. She tried to push him away with all her might but she was no match against his strength. The more she struggled, the more he tightened his grip and the more ruthless he became.

At this moment, she felt so humiliated so violated so exposed that she felt like jumping off the building and dying!

This video he was preparing as a gift for her father!

What a fucking Monster!

Ibrahim looked at the camera and smirked "Mr. Ashok Verma! Dekh Teri pyaari, laadli or one and only beti kis halaat me hai Teri wajah se. Dekh raha hai? I will ruin her completely."