9. little girl again?

She didn't replied anything, as expected

She didn't replied anything, as expected. I shook my head and called my IT department head to my cabin. I waited for him while toying with an old pen which was still sitting in my pen holder even after this long.

I chuckled as I saw the pen has a small inkling on it saying 'Ibbu♡' Ahh.. that girl and her ability to make new nicknames for me. That pen has stopped working long time ago, I don't even know why I have kept it still.

I heard a knock on my cabin so I placed that pen back in the pen holder.

"Come in."

"Good afternoon sir." The IT department head greeted me. I gave him a nod.

"Did you checked what is missing after that invasion?" I asked keeping my gaze at him.

"Yes sir, it's our two confidential files that have private information and reports of the company. I told our techs to work on retrieving it. But it's hard as the other network is too highly encrypted." He said everything there was. I nodded. I know it's highly encrypted as even I had to take almost 10mins to breach it. And I wasn't even able to do anything except for flashing that text on her screen as that network won't let me look in her documents. She has done an exceptional job at making that network.

"Hm. Try your best and make our web network stronger. You can go." I ordered and then he went outside. I worked for sometime more. I wanted to see what she will do with those files. Those files will surely dent our company's reputation but I still want to see what will happen.

I don't know why but suddenly I feel good, i felt good because I finally saw The Anaisha Verma whom I know. Who doesn't like to sit back and take injustice, who wants to fight back. I missed this Anaisha that day in court who just simply stood silently and agreed to every fucking thing my lawyer said.

She wants to destroy me. She can.

She wants to make me beg. She can.

She wants to kill me. I'll give her the gun.

I was about to get up and leave when someone knocked at my cabin.

"Come in."

That was my biggest mistake. I shouldn't have said that. I should have asked my secretary about who is coming or better I should have left already.

"Hey Ibrahim." I rolled my eyes as I heard this irritating voice. My day would have been 100% Better if I didn't have to see her - Suhana Verma.

"Are you upset with me or something? You don't even pick up my calls or open my chats. What have I done?" I glared at her. She is Anaisha's cousin Sister. That Sister who helped me in reaching Anaisha during her college.

"I have already told you many times and I am telling you again that I'm not interested in you." She herself helped me and she didn't even asked for anything in return so it was a win win for me but there was a reason she didn't want anything because through me, suhana's father get his hands on Ashok Verma's all the property and most importantly their heritage villa as after Ashok Verma these were all going to be of Anaisha but now they are theirs.