What will they call me

So it's morning, isn't it? At least, this conclusion can be drawn due to the fact that sunlight makes its way through tightly closed curtains. Today is already the twenty-ninth day of March, the very day for which I have not fulfilled my obligations imposed on me by that person for the last few weeks.

In any case, I packed all my things in advance, so all that remains is to take the water treatments necessary to maintain a sufficient level of hygiene and go to my destination.

The school I'm going to is recognized as the best and most expensive in Japan. Studying in that place is only three years, but people leaving that school can easily find work in large companies or continue their studies at the best universities in our country and even many others. This is what you can hear about that place or see in advertising booklets.

Today I need to be there to cross the threshold from my life on the run to a free life inside a school that is shielded from the rest of society, as are its students and staff. This means that I will have three years of training when I can successfully hide without fear of falling into the hands of that person.

But will three years be enough for me to leave me alone? Knowing him, the answer is no anyway. Fifteen years of work, energy and money have been invested in my development on a huge scale. When something didn't pay off, they got rid of it, but I stayed. I still exist, I'm still alive only because I'm strong and can't lose to anything or anyone. Defeat is death for me, I don't think that's going to change now.

My body is slowly heating up from the water pouring on my head, neck and shoulders. The feeling when drops of moisture first cut into your skin or hair, and then flow down your body, as if having lost the strength to fight, is unforgettable. They bring either cold or heat, depending on the set water temperature.

Anyway, I'm fine. I already have everything I need to start my new school life. A week ago, the school mailed me my new uniform, a short promotional booklet with the highlights of the school and a map of Tokyo showing how to get to the right place. There was also a smartphone in the package. However, it says here that it can only be activated on school grounds. Well, apparently, this is normal for them.

Shortly after all the morning treatments, I got dressed, quickly dried my hair and picked up my things to leave a small hotel in the Ota area and head towards the nearest bus stop. I learned the route in advance, so I found the shortest way for myself. Buses run here quite often and in large numbers, so I shouldn't have any problems getting to the place on time.

To my slight surprise, when I got on the bus, there were already several people in the same school uniform as me. However, there was quite enough free space, so I quickly sat down by the window and began to watch the cityscape passing before my eyes during the trip. It inspires me with a certain sense of freedom, although the realization that anyone here can be my enemy is really frightening. Gradually, there were more and more passengers, but everything seemed to be in order.

Anyway, it went well. During the trip, an old lady was trying to find an empty seat for herself and a couple of people tried to help her, but no one was going to give in, especially some blond guy who seemed a little smug to me. Well, these things don't really bother me, to be honest. Anyway, I was sitting by the window and couldn't help in any way.

Upon entering the school grounds, I froze for a second before, apparently, one of the most important steps in my life. There is a large open gate in front of me, where some people in uniform are talking to each incoming student and doing something with their phones. For this occasion, I pulled my phone out of my pocket in advance. Well, it seems that my school life begins here, just one step forward along this magnificent natural stone path, and I will be free in one way or another.