Nishino Takeko

This afternoon I received a message on my phone from Arisu. She asked when I was going to start learning cooking skills from her. My response indicated the urgency of the process. The sooner I start, the sooner I can make breakfast for myself. And maybe I'll cook something for Watanabe too.

In any case, Arisu unexpectedly took it quite literally and told me to come to her room on the fifth floor at number 502 at 6 pm today. Well, I didn't even look for reasons to refuse, since I put forward such an offer myself.

Watanabe's attempts to find new people for us have so far failed. I wonder if it's because he's trying to persuade those who clearly don't want to, or does he just have poor negotiating skills? And why does he almost always communicate only with girls? Is it really easier to try to find a common language with them? Although I also talked to girls almost all the time at this school, so it's probably not for me to talk about it.

Nishino was in the same classroom with me today, but during the lunch break she said she wasn't hungry. She also said that she hadn't yet made a decision to join my faction. I received a promise from her to make this decision by the end of the school day. Maybe I should do something? Oh, if I could cook, I could improve my chances with food, as Arisu did with Kamuro, but probably this isn't for me yet.

Anyway, I met her after school, she's probably waiting for me, since she doesn't go home, but stands by the window in the hallway. But still, her beautiful eyes focused on me as I came closer. However, she's not standing there alone, so maybe I shouldn't interfere?

– As I said, this is a rejection. Bye.

– Damn it. But you're not a member of the faction anyway, are you? So why resist so much?

She's talking to some two guys who seem to be trying to lure her into their faction. Damn, it's dangerous. What should I do in this situation? Should I knock them out right here and then dispose of the bodies, as I was taught? Although, this area is within the radius of the surveillance cameras, so it is unlikely that my plan is feasible at the moment.

– I'm joining another faction today, so you're late.

– Huh? Seriously? And who is this?

This statement made me stop and think. Did I screw up? Damn, or is she just saying that to get them off her back? In that case, should I step in and say that she is joining my faction? In that case, she won't have a chance to go back on my words, and we can get rid of those two guys. What an ingenious plan!

– What difference does it make? Just get out of my sight, okay?

– Fine..! Jezzeee... what a girl...

This guy waved his hand, and then his friend followed him towards the school exit. They noticed my presence nearby, but did not attach any importance to me. Well, maybe it's for the best. I didn't have to do anything, although I lost my chance to force Nishino to join my faction. Well, I don't need that advantage right now either.

– Phew...

– Hi again, Nishino.

– Yeah....

Anyway, I decided to approach her. She seems a little stressed out because of the recent conversation with them. I wonder if in this scenario I will be able to turn her to my side?

– Did these guys want you to join them?

– Sort of. They have some kind of super-duper leader there, as he said. In any case, I refused, several times. It's a pity that it takes idiots a long time to get it.

– I see.

A super-duper leader? I'd like to know who he is. Oh, and once again I'm screwed because I'm destined to be a Master, not a Follower. I miss so many opportunities to find friends and interesting people just by joining their faction. Damn school again.