Internet-sensei

Sleeping in a new place turned out to be even more comfortable than the last two days in a single room. I'm not sure of the reason, but most likely it's not at all about the futon that I'm currently able to lie on. I probably just started getting used to the new environment on the grounds of this school.

Watanabe is still sleeping and, frankly, even snoring. It's not too loud, but I can still hear it perfectly. I wonder if it's possible that he has some kind of physiological problems with his nasopharynx or breathing during sleep? Is there a reason for his snoring? Perhaps it could be dangerous for him. Although, first of all, danger haunts my ears and sleep.

In any case, I woke up a little earlier than usual, so I can still afford to do nothing and use the phone. The Internet is catching great here, which means I have access to the greatest database of mankind. Everything is there, maple syrup, ice cream, freedom. True, all these things and concepts are there digitally, not materially, but I can use internet delivery. It is a pity that freedom cannot be acquired via the Internet.

Otherwise, there is only news about Japan and the external development of the world. If there is no interesting news about Canada today, then in Japan, especially in Tokyo, various groups have been gaining popularity lately. They aren't Yakuza, but they're also classified as offenders, mostly they can be distinguished by the color they choose. For example, blue squares or yellow scarves. On the one hand, this is all happening in Tokyo, where this school is located. On the other hand, I don't care, because it doesn't concern me, and this school also exists apart from the society of modern Japan. Well, for the most part.

Suddenly, when I was watching the news, an advertisement popped up on my phone screen. Oh, I don't like sudden ads anymore. If they offered something useful, it would be a different conversation, but here...

💲Do you want to join Dollars?💲

Yes / No

Here it is again. One of the very groups in Tokyo that I just read about. Are they recruiting people through offers on the Internet? In any case, I declined the offer, as it does not concern me at all. Moreover, if I founded a gang, I would call it much better than the American currency. For example, Canadian Dollars. Or A Croissant. These names are clearly better.

Moreover, judging by the available information on the Internet, the Dollars gang is widespread not just in Tokyo, but in a separate area of Ikebukuro. It's on the other side of town, so we're certainly not on our way.

– Ayanokoji, are you finally awake?

– Yeah.

While I was searching for the deep secrets of the Internet, Watanabe rustled like a cat in his futon and finally woke up. He noticed me almost immediately and called out, rubbing his eyes at the same time after sleeping. His hair was wildly disheveled in different directions, but he still didn't seem to notice it.

– Damn, man, you should know what kind of dream I had just now.

– What is it?

– I was relaxing on a chaise longue by the beach in Hawaii, and I was served by beautiful girls in revealing bikinis and skirts made of vegetation.

– It sounds strange.

Of course, I've heard that Hawaii is good, but there are also frequent volcanic eruptions there. Moreover, Hawaii has been under the jurisdiction of the United States since the middle of the last century. Unfortunately, it's in the USA that most of the world-famous investors live. Many of them are related to my past, so I would avoid Hawaii for the sake of prevention, even if it's a safe place.