Lily

Lilsa said finally, I am adopted and will be going to school.

I can't believe!

The sunlight is making Lilsa's brown hair even lighter-colored as she speaks to the mirror with excitement.

Hey Lily! Your parent has arrived.

Lilsa said by removing the Gale cap and wearing it on her own, it's Lilsa!

Whatever, but that's my cap!

But now it's mine.

Lilsa possesses honesty, adventure, and strength.

Lilsa entered the massive room and saw the sight of her parent standing there, which had been on her mind for years.

Although she knew the day would come, it still feels like a dream to her because it has come too quickly. She is in need of her mother.

She said with excitement, 'Is this really happening?'

Yes, my dear! Liora, her new mother, hugged her tight.

While hugging her mother, Lilsa had a sudden nightmare that was dark and scary, and she was tightening her eyes.

She suddenly pushed her mother away. Her hands were so strong that it was not a normal push. It had a power that 16-year-olds could not possess.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.

It's alright, I understand.

You do?

Yes, after all, I am your mother.

Lilsa was gazing at her new mother, whose kindness reminded her of the mother she had always wanted.

I think we should go.

She showed her mother a huge bag and said, 'I hope it fits in your car, mother.'

She said in a humble manner that we both will be able to manage it, don't worry!

Yes, I mean of course. Hmm, I mean yes.

We should leave now, right?

Yes, mother.

After putting the huge bag in the back, they both enter the car.

Where we are going?

While starting her car and gazing into Lilsa's eyes, Liora said 'Arcane Haven'.

It was so far from where her orphanage was that they started from the day and reached there at sunset.

As Lilsa enters, she can see a huge wooden board written 'Arcane Haven'.
The city had thousands of people and she was able to observe the school and boys playing hockey on the ground. Additionally, she saw Haven Hospital and many horses.

Do you like this city?

She said NO! I love this city.

The city lit up at night looks so magical and beautiful.

Liora said 'this is our home' when they arrived home.

Lilsa took a look at her new home. It was a little old-styled, but cozy. Flowers were everywhere because of Liorar's obsession with flowers.

Liora, I'd like to give you a small tour of our home.

Lilsa smiled and said,'sure, mother'.

Your dad's pictures are on your left. He died a year ago. There is a small kitchen and dining area that are filled with flowers. My room is next to the kitchen, and you have a room upstairs.

I put a lot of effort into decorating a room for you, so let's take a look. Let's head upstairs.

They went upstairs.

A beautiful room with paintings over the walls, a wooden bed with a light purple bad sheet bookshelf, and a beautiful balcony with so many lily flowers.

I love it. Thank you, mother.

I painted the walls. I hope you like it. If you don't like it, you can remove it.

No no! I truly love it. Your painting gives a positive energy to the room.

Liora, Lilsa have a hot bath and join me for dinner.

Yeah, I'll be there.

Liora exits the room.

After eating dinner and going to bed, the window opened suddenly due to the pressure of the air. The air was too fast and kept her from sleeping, but she managed to close the window and lock it.

As she tried to sleep on her bed, the balcony doors suddenly opened and the air seemed cold and supernatural, even though it was summer.

She locked the balcon doors while thinking about what happened and couldn't sleep, so she went close to the window and opened it. There was no sign of any air. It wasn't cold, but she saw so many fireflies around Lily.

But she sleeps after thinking about it.

The Enchanted Lilyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें