Fireflies

At night, she was getting ready and asked her mother. The mother helped her get dressed this time. She put in a lot of effort to get ready. In a gorgeous light pink dress that sparkles delicately in the light, she looked stunning. The dress flows elegantly into a floor-length hem, perfect for special occasions and making any girl feel like a princess.

 The dress flows elegantly into a floor-length hem, perfect for special occasions and making any girl feel like a princess

Andrew pulls out his car and knocks on her door, and her mother opens it.

Mother smiled and said, 'You must be Andrew. Andrew was holding flowers.'

Yes, I think Lilsa is ready?

Mother said yes!

Lilsa was coming down the stairs and she was looking more beautiful than before. Andrew was aware of her beauty, but she was looking like a real life princess. She came down slowly because of her heel, while Andrew was unable to blink.

You look beautiful!

Mother cleared her throat while gazing at them.

Lilsa don't be late.

Don't worry, I take care of her. Andrew says.

While they are sitting in the car, Andrew presents her with flowers. He stated, 'This is a beautiful flower for the most beautiful girl I have ever met.

She blushes and says thank you.

As they arrive at the party, Andrew opens the car door for her and then gives her a hand. She smiles while looking at him. He smiles too.

While every single mean girl was staring at him because Andrew was another popular young boy at high school.

There were even girls who gossiped like she catches many boys.

As they entered the party, all the boys were watching her and all the girls were jealous.

Even Andrew was in love with the way they look together.

Andrew, give me a moment. I'll be back in a second.

She blushed while saying yes

Within a short period of time, Andrew arrives and offers her a hand. He requests the dance.

She gave him a hand and said that you came very quickly.

He rests both hands on her waist. Although it wasn't comfortable, she remained focused.

They were both dancing.

They were so close to each other, she said while dancing, 'Thanks for inviting me here.'

With a strange smile and a whisper, he said, 'You're welcome.'

She wondered why he was behaving oddly.

I like whatever you are wearing. I never let any of my girls wear that, but it looks good on you.

She became completely confused and stopped her dance while still looking at him for a second.

A hand is placed behind her and she turns around. She was shocked when she saw who was behind her.

You.. Both look exactly the same!

Yeah, because unfortunately we are twins.

Andrew, stop it Aaron! This was not funny.

Andrew said to Lilsa, are you alright?

I didn't bite her, it was just a joke.

Andrew, Be within your limits, Aaron.

Lilsa said you didn't tell me you have a twin brother.

I was about to.

Ok fine.. She left the party.

Andrew tries to stop her, but she didn't stop. The temperature was so low that night, even her house was far away.

She asked for a lift, but since she couldn't find one, she ended up sitting on the beach. It was extremely cold and she was by herself.

After thirty minutes, she observed some fireflies that were so attractive that she attempted to grasp one. As she slowly opened her hand, a bright light emanated from the firefly. The brightness and gold made it impossible for her to see anything. She closed her eyes.

Again, she heard whispers and dreams, but this time she didn't try to repress them, but rather tried to perceive them.

She closed her eyes tightly and concentrated on holding her ears to prevent any additional noise.

She witnessed a woman lying on the bed who looked like she was from the 1500s due to her attire. She was in need of assistance and was using magic to extract energy from a lily flower to give to a newborn infant.

Lilsa opened her eyes and tears fell on her hand when she saw that the tear was sparkling.

Lilsa was unaware of what was happening to her, but she was aware that it was something supernatural.

A car comes. The window came down. Come in, Aire said.

Thanks, she said while wiping her tears and sitting in the car.

She wants to know if Aire witnessed everything or not.

She said, 'Did you see?'

Twin brothers make you feel sad. Yes, I can see.

She said in her mind, 'Thank God he didn't see it.'

While Aire in his mind, 'I see everything and I know what to do.'