I am ready for it!

Later that night, Andrew picked up Lilsa from her home. She was looking stunning without putting so much effort. She was wearing a sophisticated navy dress paired with nude heels.

While Andrew was looking classy, Andrew said to Lilsa, 'You look more than beautiful. I mean you look so stunning.'

Lilsa's cute eyes lit up as she smiled at him, thank you. You also look handsome.

While looking in the rearview to look at himself, Andrew said, "Well, I think I know that."

Lilsa gave him a beautiful smile once more.

As he zoned out in her pretty smile, he said, 'I think you're the most significant thing to happen to me this year'.

That's what I intended to say.

In his style, he smiles a little.

They got to the restaurant, which was crowded and had a pleasant smell. They sat on a table in the corner.

Lilsa expected a little more. She thought Andrew was pulling out a chair for her, but that was not Andrew's style.

Lilsa is a person who is introverted, and she takes time to get to know others, and he was her first boyfriend.

It's a challenge for her to start talking.

He said you don't look so comfortable.

I'm alright, but it's a little new to me.

He touched her hand and said 'I'm here with you'.

Thanks for your kind words.

What would you like to eat?

Whatever you like.

He ordered a Risotto with mushrooms and told him that he wanted grilled salmon.

Andrew said, 'I really want to give you a tour of this city.

Sure, I would love to.

Lilsa had a feeling that the place was expensive, but she knew that Andrew was wealthy and could afford it.

Lilsa said she knows you both are twins, but who is older, you or Aaron?

What do you think? He said with his eyes fixed on her.

I think you are older.

You're correct, I'm 12 minutes older than him.

She chuckled. He asked why are you laughing.

I'm sorry, that sounds funny.

He said, 'I mean, really that wasn't funny.'

She said 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.'

Although I was joking, it was enjoyable to see you like that.

At that moment, Lilsa was a bit upset with him.

Andrew, Hey Lilsa, what's wrong with your eyes?

Suddenly, Lilsa picked up her phone selfie camera and looked at her face. There was a hint of purple in her eyes.

I think I should go! She stands and quickly makes her way to the exit door.

Andrew also quickly stands and asks her where?

Lilsa was hiding her eyes with her hand. She said, 'I'm not feeling good.'

He shouted with a loud voice because she was far away. 'Then let me take you to the house.'

Lilsa also shouted because he was also far away and couldn't listen to her. She said no, I will go myself.

Andrew found it shocking what she did because there was little to worry about. He believed it was just a mild eye infection.

He was so upset with her because everything he did was for her.

Lilsa was crying and wiping her tears with her hand, even though she knew she had hurt him.

It was the darkest night and her house was not too far from that place, but in between there were many trees.

She heard a voice click from behind. She looked back, but there was no one there.

After paused, she begins walking again and hears a voice snapping far away from the tree.

The darkness was overwhelming her, so she decided not to look everywhere and just move quickly through this place.

She was about to leave that place when someone politely said behind him, "I was not expecting you to ignore me, beautiful."

She glanced back and saw a man with blonde hair and red eyes who was wearing a silver bracelet on his wrist. He appeared dangerous.

She said as she was moving back, why are you following me? What do you want from me?

He was coming close to her, which made her super scared.

He moves so close to her, and she cannot move back because there was a tree on her back.

He grabbed some of her hair and gently manipulated it with his finger.

Her eyes were closed, she didn't know what to do.

He smells her hair, which confirms to him that she is from the Lilyvale bloodline.

I thought your bloodline people were fearless and brave.

He twisted his hair so harshly that it was causing pain.

Please leave me alone, please.

His one hand was in her hair, and his other hand was in her head, he was doing a magical spell.

She shouted, please stop. It hurts.

Suddenly, the man was in the air and was brought down to the ground by someone, leaving only his head visible.

When Lilsa looked back, she saw Aire performing magic. His eyes were closed, and he appeared to be very handsome.

Aire's hands were towards that man. He was causing him pain.

Lilsa cried out for Aire! With tears streaming down her face.

Aire opened his eyes and went towards Lilsa. He hugged him. It's okay, everything is fine.

Lilsa was still crying and was not able to talk.

He said holding her face, 'You are safe. Let me take you home.'

They were leaving and Aire pushed his feet to that man's head, and he was all in that floor.

They sit in the car. Aire asked her, 'Are you okay with wiping off her tears?'

Yes, who was he? Why was he trying to cause pain to me?

Can you tell me what he looks like?

The guy had blonde hair and was wearing a silver bracelet on his hand. He seemed intimidating. When she said'red eyes,' Aire replied 'thorns.'

He was thorns?

Aire's eye looked worried as he tried to explain to Lilsa, 'Yeah, because Thorns has red eyes'.

Lilsa, there are times when my eyes turn purple as well. What does it signify?

The most powerful gem is the source of your power, that's why.

Then why did his eyes change color?

Because they also have a little bit of power from the Lilyvale bloodline, they were not able to get everything, but they were able to obtain enough.

How did you find me? How did you know I was in danger?

Because I don't know how I was able to hear you, maybe it's because we are servants.
I could hear your agony. I heard you telling him, 'Please leave me alone'.

Thank you for saving my life.

Aire holds Lilsa's hand and states that he cannot save you any more. Please activate your power.

Lilsa said, 'I think you are right'.

Next week is Pink Moon, correct? I am ready for it.

Aire gave lilsa a smile.