Under the Pink Moon

This is beautiful but..

But what?

Listen, I know I'm part of this, but I never wanted this. The thing I always wanted was my family, my home.

He politely said, 'I know, but if you don't use your magic, we won't be able to protect you either.'

Who are you talking about?

Aire's eyes became terrified, and he said 'thorns' while putting his hands on her shoulder.

What! Do they also exist?

Yes, I can feel their power. It's so powerful, just like I was able to feel your power with connection. We are all connected and I can sense that the thorns are not so far.

Protect yourself by activating your magic as they will come after you

Lilsa was so confused and tense that she said, while gazing straight into his eyes, 'I need time to contemplate how to activate my magic'.

Pink moon!

She said, confusedly, 'Pink Moon'.

Yes, that's what I read in a book. It comes every year in April. It comes next week. You can take power from it, then it will turn to its original color. You will receive all the powers from the Lilyvale bloodline. But it's painful!

Painful?

Carrying that much power is not easy, and when I remember how I got it, I shiver because it was painful. However, since you are royalty, this would be even more painful than anything else.

Lilsa became sacred and he noticed something. He asked what was happening to your eyes.

What? nothing.

No, no, no. They are turning purple.

Lilsa looked in the mirror and I think I should go.

He said with a worried tone, 'Sure!'

Lilsa arrives home, but her mother doesn't notice her purple eyes. She looked in the mirror again and realized it was her natural color, nothing supernatural.

She whispered while looking at the mirror. Thank God.

What?

Nothing, mother. Just I thought something went in my eyes.

What let me see it? As she opens her beautiful eyes with two fingers.

She lied and said 'it's gone', whatever it was.

Oh, thank god! Please take care of yourself as you are so precious.

She said as she was feeling sad about that lie, 'I will mother.'

The next day at school, she sits in class with a sad face. Andrew came to her and asked her how she's feeling.

She said tiredly, 'I'm good, Andrew. I need some alone time.

I need to talk about what happened yesterday.

Okay, but not here. I need some space.

Listen Lilsa, I love you. Please don't ignore me like that.

Aire came behind him and stood with attitude. He said, 'Dude, she needs space, didn't you hear?'

Lilsa became angry because she believes Aire is interfering with a personal matter. She told Andrew with a smile, "I love you too, we can go out tonight."

Andrew said with excitement, 'Yes, sure'.

Aire gave Lilsa a sign of 'No'.

But she saw but pretends to ignore it.

Aire exited the class with anger.

Andrew asked Lilsa what's wrong with him.

He is Aire Silverbrook, so expect that from him.

He said But..

Just ignore him.

Ok, all right. I'll see you tonight, babe.

She blushed and said 'I'll be there.'