-Requests-

this is going to be the request page for the story!

please feel free to request anything you'd like to read- a few notes below.

1. I will never write ANYTHING nsfw. this type of content makes me extremely uncomfortable, and I'm not willing to cross that boundary. I'm not setting many request limitations, but this is one that I absolutely must follow. please don't request any of this content, imply any similar themes, or anything of the sort. I cannot express enough how uncomfortable this makes me- please just keep this content away from my account.

2. while I really do want to fulfill all of your requests, I don't control the random bursts of motivation or ideas. I also have quite a few ideas of my own that I'd like to write, so I apologize if you have to wait a little bit. I'll try to write as many requests as I can, but if I just can't think of anything, or if I'm busy with my other story, you may have to wait a while. sorry.

3. i'm not going to write anything that'd be triggering either to me, or to my close friends on this site. you can totally request anything, but please understand if I have to decline for these reasons.

4. feel free to go crazy with your requests! while I love the Tangled universe, it's a lot more entertaining for me to write AUs, headcanons, or oneshots with more creative premises. go wild! while I can't guarantee that I'll be able to write it, your request is worth asking.

thanks for sharing your ideas! I can't wait to hear them. this is also kind of an idea starter for me- I'd like to write another Varian book eventually, but I don't have any ideas that I could create a strong plot around. hopefully, a few of these oneshots will spark some kind of idea that could turn into a full story. if one does, i'll be sure to let you all know.

so... any ideas?

-leviathan