14

LILA BROWNMIAMI,FLORIDA

LILA BROWN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

"What's going on?" She asked quickly running to the murder scene.

She looked over the dead body, since other people were surrounding it and she couldn't really see what was going on.

"Bianca Thompson. She worked at the club with Xaiver. Do you remember that name?"

"No, sorry I don't."

"What exactly were you doing the night you and Ms.Rose went to the lounge,Ms.Brown?"

"We were investigating like you told us to. And, her friend was in the lounge room with the girls collecting information. That's how I knew about Janeka."

The man shook his head putting it down and sliding his hand against his face, it was clear he was upset, Lila felt like she wasn't going a great job ever since she had gotten that case.

She couldn't even catch the murderer of her own friends and even the guy she was supposed to collect information on.

"How did she die?" She asked, she could feel like her heart thumping.

"She was stabbed." The man let out a sigh. "And they cut her hand off, as you can see."

"But who's doing these murders? I'm confused."

"We don't know, that's why we signed you up for the case. Although, it couldn't be the same person."

"What?"

"Nothing. Just, go home, get some rest, and we'll talk about this later today."

Lila nodded and walked away hearing the sound of her heels hitting the cement floor. She opened the door and slammed it, as she set her handbag on the passenger seat. A tear came out.

She quickly wiped away her tears, putting her car on reverse so she can back up, Lila had to get some gas

While she was at the red light she had decided to play some music to keep her mind iff of what had happened back there.

As she approached the gas station she saw many boys outside with their expensive cars, blunt in their hands, and even the white cups sitting on top of the mans car.

"I wonder if theres a car meet here." She muttered to herself.

She got out the car grabbing her bag, clutching her purse she quickly locked her car doors and went up to the store clerk.