16

ZAY KING
MIAMI,FLORIDA

ONE WEEK AGO

"Zay, what the fuck took yo ass so long to fuckin come over. You fuckin other bitches or sumn?" The girl said.

"If you finna keep trippin, you can leave, you know damn well I ain't trippin bout no bitch."

"So why it took you so long to come back here?"

"I was busy doin somethin, and if you not finna believe me like i said you can leave"

"If I find out you lyin to me I'ma fuck you up, I swear to god."

"You ain't finna fuck up nobody."

"Oh really, so who that pregnant bitch you be messin around with?"

"She a friend."

"Oh a friend? Really? I ain't know friends get their other friend pregnant."

"I don't even know if that's my baby or not, and it fasho isn't."

"It is your baby! You be messing with other hoes, and won't even spend time with me!" She yelled.

"Bianca, can you chill please. That baby ain't mine, I ain't get ha pregnant just trust me on this."

"So first you cheat and then get a bitch pregnant and you expect me to fucking trust you?" Her eyes started to fill with tears.

"I wasn't cheatin, and we not even together so why you trippin."

Before he could say another word Bianca slapped him. "Get the fuck out my house."

"You really finna do this right now?"

"Yes hoe I am get out now."

"Ma, you know I don't be talking to no females at all." He said coming towards her. "Cmere." Some girls wouldn't have folded but Bianca obviously did.

"I'm sorry." His hand were wrapped around her waist, one hand was on her butt, and he gently rubbed it. He could hear her sniffling.

YASMINE ROSE
MIAMI,FLORIDA

PRESENT DAY
APRIL 18TH, 2024
10:20 AM

"Yasmine Rose?" The lady asked coming out.

"Yes that's me." She raised her and got up she was with Shani.

The three of them entered the room as Shani closed the door shut. Yasmine laid on her back side as the lady lifted up her shirt.

"Is everything ok mom? Nothing is going on and are you taking your medications as well?"

"Yeah, I am. I have a question though." She said.

"What's your question?" The lady asked, placing the cold gel on her stomach.

"When will I able to find out the gender of the baby?"