~[ My oreo ]~ Miss Circle x F!Student reader (Smut)

Request From : Themegchannel302, since she/he just said it😭

Im sorry if i already make it already, but Its different, a bit.

Y/n pronouns: She/Her/Her.

Y/n info : was Miss Circle favorite student.

Author's note : this is not a pt2

Im really Embarrassed now.
______________________________________

[Third person PoV]

Y/n got called by Miss Circle to her office since she got C-

Y/n got tasked to do math problem with Miss Circle standing beside her.

Y/n was trying to solve number 6 question.

"Wrong" Miss Circle said, she was close to Y/n, making Y/n more nervous and less focus.

Y/n try again and got it wrong again.

"You got it wrong again, darling~" Miss Circle whisper, sending shivers running through Y/n's body.

After some time with many math formula written on her paper, she finally did it.

The rest of the question quite easy.

After solving, Miss Circle check it and it got all correct.

"Good girl~" Miss Circle said while patting her head before put it on her desk.

"Let's give you a reward, shall we?" Miss Circle said before pin Y/n to the wall, causing her [Y/n] can barely move.

Miss Circle licked Y/n's neck a bit, tasting it.

"You taste good~" Miss Circle whisper, before Y/n could react, Miss Circle suddenly suck Y/n's neck, causing a hickey on it.

Miss Circle licks her own lips a bit before bite Y/n's shoulder, causing blood start flowing a bit as Miss Circle withdrew it.

"Mm.." Miss Circle mumbles, her left hand still pin Y/n on the wall while right hand now start to slip in from under Y/n's shirt.

Miss Circle then pinch one of Y/n's nipple, causing it to hard as Y/n moaned softly.

Miss Circle then move her left hand and in a swipe, Y/n's shirt teared up, causing chill to run down Y/n's spine.

Miss Circle kiss Y/n's shoulder before suck them, making a hickey as her right hand now move down, slipping it in Y/n's skirt.

Miss Circle then tease Y/n's crotch by rubbing her finger there, causing her to whimper.

"Cute.." Miss Circle mumbled before pull Y/n's panties down, causing her to gasp by the sudden action.

"You're wet already?" Miss Circle said before kiss Y/n on her mouth, causing her to loosen up as Miss Circle take this advantage to thrust a finger in Y/n's (Y'know it right? Im too Embarrassed to say it 😞).

Miss Circle continue to make out with Y/n, before her finger hitted Y/n's G-spot, causing her to tensed and moaned louder than before.

"I hit the spot huh~" Miss Circle tease.

Miss Circle then pull out her finger a bit, just to thrust it in again, causing Y/n to moan again as she was panting and breathing heavily.

"Sweet.." Miss Circle mumbles before bite Y/n's shoulder, causing her to tensed as her inside squeezed Miss Circle's finger.

Miss Circle then kiss Y/n to loose her up before slip another finger in and make a scissor move, causing Y/n to tensed as she gasped and moaned a bit louder than before.

Miss Circle was making out with Y/n while her 2 finger thrusting Y/n in and out causing Y/n to whimper as she is panting now.

Y/n then reach her climax as she then fall to Miss Circle (fainted)

Miss Circle wears Y/n a jacket before carry her to the medical room for Y/n to sleep on.

[End]
______________________________________

Im dying of Embarrassment :')