~[ Why?.. ]~ -Alice x GN!Reader (Angst)

Request from : AwsomePawsicle

Its just an AU okay? :)

Y/N pronouns : They/Their/theirs
______________________________________

[Alice's PoV]

I was at the middle of the forest.. with Y/n before suddenly, i saw someone following us from behind..

He was holding a gun, i panicked as Y/n look confused.

"Is something wrong?" They asked.

"There's someone.." i said.

"Someone wh-" their voice cutted by a gun shoot sound . i can feel it stung.. at my shoulder since the bullet hitted my right shoulder.

'Dang it..' i thought in my mind, before the person shoot again.. this time, at my left leg.

"Can.. you.. help.. m-".. just as i about to say it, Y/n already run away... It felt hurt.. Very much..

I try to run but my left legs hurt so much.. it cause me to fall.. unconscious because lack of blood.

...

I open my eyes immediately, to only see it was a dream.. but, Y/n was not there.. are they really leaving me?..

I remember we already been stranger.. for 2 month yet.. i cant forget about them..

I stood up from my bed.. washing my face..

I sighed.. really wish that i has no monster that share body with me.. but, it never came true

I then decided to walk outside, sneakly..

Seeing childrens happy outside, playing with snow.. and fall on the snow with their friends.. make me remember how i and Y/n back then..

I was pretty happy to have lover.. but.. eventually, fate didnt want us together..

I sit on one of the bench.. only can see childrens happily play with their friends..

I wrap my arms around my legs.. hoping one day i'll get a friend.. who is loyal and never leave me cause i have monster shared my body..

'wish i was still a children.. playing with friends.. but.. why would they burn my village?.. why?..' she thought

[Third person PoV - Alice Past, in AU]

Alice was just a 15 years old girl back then, she has close friend named Y/n,.when she is 18, Y/n confessed their love to her. Of course she was happy..

But.. their friend doesn't like it, because of Envy. They burned Alice's village at night (thats a crazy friend).

Alice was panic of course.. her parents got burned to death by them.. and.. she almost lost her life.

Luckly, a monster like thing control her.. it was a pain.. but she alive cause of that..
______________________________________
[She always lose control by the monster..
making Y/n leave her too.. and in the present time..
Soon they become stranger..
as Alice never meet Y/n again..
and never forget about them]
______________________________________

[Past End]

Alice was on the bench still.. the children was throwing her paper plane but she careless..

She wanted to cry.. but.. what is useful of that?

Alice then walk in her room, locking the door.

She lie on her bed while hugging her bolster tightly to hold her cry (the Bolster is now her bestfriend)

_______________[End]________________

Thank you for requesting : AwsomePawsicle!

And also thank you for you all to support me!

Hope your day good and remember to drink water :)

Words: 535