~[ Favorite student ]~ - M!Reader x Miss Circle (smut)

Request from : BrianGeller

😞✌️

Words: 362

Right into the smut (Im lazy to write, sorry 😭 and it was freaking 23.54 PM in WIB [Waktu Indonesia Barat / west Indonesia time].

Y/n's pronouns: He/His/Him
______________________________________

[Third person PoV]

After school, Y/n got called to an empty classroom.

When Y/n walk in, he suddenly got pinned by Miss Circle as Miss Circle locked the door.

"You know what? Let's give you a Special reward~" Miss Circle said with a iconic "3" smile (idk what it called).

Before Y/n could reply, She suddenly bites Y/n's shoulder, drawing the blood of his a bit as Y/n gasped by the sudden move.

Miss Circle pull out before move Y/n to the side to the desk, facing her.

"The Fun has just started~" Miss Circle said, she is beetwen his legs, her right hand was stabbed at the desk as Its also hitted through Y/n's shirt side, making him harder to get up.

Miss Circle move her right hand before suddenly pull down his trouser, his boxer also get pulled down along with his trouser (😨).

Miss Circle then leans in, she shut his mouth with an Oreo before begin to suck his (🐓|Im too Embarrassed, okay?).

Y/n's groaned as his voice was muffled by a FUCKING Oreo.

Y/n toss his head away as he whimpers and groaned, his right hand was gripping on Miss Circle's hair, digging his finger in Miss Circle hair as it got Messy (😨😨😨).

"Mm.. mngh" Y/n's whimpered as his voice was muffled by an oreo(what am i doing).

Miss Circle then stop sucking his 🐓, before stands up and Pat his head gently with her left Compass tool

"good boy~" Miss Circle said before her right hand move and squeeze his 🐓 a bit.

"Mfff!.. Mm.." Y/n whimper, his voice is still muffled (doing it again :') )

Miss Circle then leans in and kiss him on the mouth to get her Oreo back (she doesn't like sharing her Oreo).

[End]
______________________________________

Gonna go break dancing after this :')

I know Its Cringe and i hate it.