ii. day : sunrise

6:30 am "Nothing feels better than this

6:30 am
"Nothing feels better than this."

SAINT SHIVERED as she rushed to turn the heat on, leaving a trail of water droplets behind her.

She took off in a tiny run, making sure her towel didn't unwrap as she made a break for it. She got into her room and sighed drying herself from the water on her skin.

She threw the towel in the hamper, grabbed the bottle of cocoa butter lotion, and moisturized her damp skin with it, leaving it soft as a baby's butt.

She finished getting dressed and sat at her vanity, starting with her hair and leaving it out, defining the bouncy curls with gel.

She listened to her favorite music as she did her makeup. She stood up and finished grabbing her purse and car keys leaving the house around 7.

She put her headphones on as she walked towards the garage, humming along with the song Lovers Rock.

Over the week Rosa became good friends, they texted each other a lot and even went to see a Nancy Myers movie that was premiering at an outside theater.

She unlocked her car and got in, turning it on and backing out of the garage. She drove to the nearest Dunkin Donuts going over her order in her head, cursing at the amount of traffic on her way there.

She wouldn't even be up at this time, but her Dad asked her to make his lunch for him and drop it off at the precinct since he forgot to make it yesterday.

She finally got her breakfast and drove to her father's house.

"You say we're just friends but I swear when nobodies around."

At 9 She finished doing her task and walked into the precinct, signing herself in at the front desk. She
walked herself to the elevator when she finished.

She entered the bustling precinct, greeting Terry as she walked past his desk. She slid off her headphones placed them around her neck and walked towards her father's office.

She smiled awkwardly at an enthusiastic Amy and made eye contact with Rosa who sent her a small smile.

She knocked on Holts's door and opened it, her father immediately greeting her and inviting her in.

"Your back against the wall, this is all you've been talking about."

2 days later she found out that Rosa was getting married to Pimento, which was fast and unexpected but she was invited to her bachelor party and agreed, deciding to get to know her more, and the others of course.