vi. sunset : dusk

4:30 pm

4:30 pm

ROSA STOOD from her chair in the briefing room. After the morning briefing was over she decided to make a quick speech about something.

"When we were still working on the late shift, Charles walked in on me and Saint...kissing," Rosa spoke, her face blank as she looked around the room at everyone's surprised faces.

"I know this story!" Charles clapped from his seat before Rosa told him to shut up.

"Anyways. I told Charles that we were dating and me and Saint both knew that he couldn't keep a secret so we had no choice but to tell you guys." Rosa looked at Holt, who already had his suspicions.

"I'm bi, Saint is lesbian and we're dating." She looked at her watch, "One minute tops for questions."

Jake immediately spoke, "How did you guys even start dating?"

"None of your business." Rosa shut him down.

After the questions were over and everyone left the room Holt called Rosa to his office.

"You wanted to see me?" Rosa walked in, closing the door behind her.

Holt sat in his chair, taking off his glasses and telling her to sit down.

"I see you have a thing for my family members." Holt tried to lighten the mood.

Rosa stared at him blankly. Holt sighed. "Sorry, I was- Nevermind. I knew you too have chemistry, is it? When I walked in on you two in the kitchen."

Rosa cocked her head to the side remembering the day she fell in love at first sight.

"But you have my blessing regardless. Please enjoy your day with my daughter." Holt smiled, Rosa giving him a nod.

"Thank you." She told him before leaving the office. She grabbed her things and left the precinct.

"Could you tell where my head was when you found me?"

The night before the two sat in the living room, eating takeout after a full day of helping Rosa move into the apartment with Saint.

They watched the parent trap and ate their lo mien. Rosa places her plate on the coffee table in front of them.

She looked at Saint who was too engrossed in the movie to notice her staring.

Rosa smirked and poked her side, making the girl jump and look at her.

"Yes Rosa?" She tilted her head, placing her plate down as well. Rosa sat up. "I'm gonna tell the squad we're dating tomorrow."