iii. day : morning

2:pm"I know you see her in me

2:pm
"I know you see her in me."

AFTER SAINT found out her dad and Jake were put under protective custody, she had nothing to do with her life.

Except for work, going out, and whatever. But what she couldn't do was bother her dad since she had no excuse for annoying her dad wherever he was.

So the only choice was to annoy his co-workers. She sat on Terry's desk, complaining about her boredom without her dad being there.

"Don't you have another dad? Go bother him why are you here!?" Terry looked back at the girl on his desk.

Saint shook her head, "He kicked me out. This is the place closest to him." She sighed standing off the desk.

"Pst. Saint!"

Saint turned around and looked at Charles on a treadmill, waving her over.
Saint shrugged and walked over to Charles.

"What?" She asked him, tilting her head.
Charles grabbed a spray bottle, "Spray me, it encourages me to run faster as if I'm escaping from heavy rain showers."

He nodded, passing her the bottle. Saint immediately sprayed it, not giving the man time to breathe.

"Alright! Stop-" Charles struggled to speak as a bunch of water before Amy came to interject.

"Seriously Boyle?" Amy sighed from behind them, her hands going up as she shrugged.

Saint put the water bottle down and listened to them both speak about how the Captain would give them anything they asked for.

"Wait- Like anything?" Saint tuned back into their conversation, her eyes glimmering.

"Yes. And it's so unethical." Amy groaned as she threatened she just wanted Charles to die just a little bit and walked over to Terry.

Saint nodded to herself and walked over to Rosa's box house, about to ring the doorbell but Rosa stood up, surprising the girl.

"What?" Rosa asked with her usual expression.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"You're in my head girl, just don't leave."

The squad, plus Saint stood in the new captain's office, explaining how they returned the things they took.

Saint just shrugged as it was her turn to talk surprisingly. "I ate all my macrons, and I don't even work here. But I agree. Do your job."