Part 74 Out of control

He saw Sinian standing unsteadily there, leaning against the wall, rubbing her temples with one hand while the other slender wrist supported her against the wall. Her head was leaning back, legs wobbly from being unable to stand straight—she was drunk.

Zhou Yueshen clenched the cigarette between his teeth and hurried over, reaching out to grasp her wrist, his brow furrowing slightly. Seeing her like this, he had assumed she could hold her liquor.

Sinian also looked up, realizing she had forgotten that this body couldn't handle any alcohol at all.

She felt dizzy, seeing multiple of the man before her and unable to grab onto anything. She tried to shake her head hard, her eyes misting over with the haze of drunkenness.

Smoke wafted in front of her.

The harder she tried, the more her vision blurred.

Zhou Yueshen, with his deep, dark eyes, stared at her for a moment. " Sinian?"

Her voice came out weakly from her throat, "Hmm?"

Zhou Yueshen sighed softly, taking the cigarette from his lips and pinching it between his fingertips. "Let me take you to rest," he said, reaching out to support her.

Sinian couldn't reach him, but as she saw him approach, she let go of the wall and slowly lifted her hand, grabbing onto the collar of his shirt, pulling him towards her.

Following her pull, Zhou Yueshen leaned down, the mix of alcohol and a delicate fragrance rushing into his nostrils. His heart skipped a beat.

Taking a few steps forward, he quickly tossed the cigarette to the ground and crushed it under his toe.

The two of them were suddenly very close.

Looking up through her misty eyes, Sinian's gaze was intoxicated, her face flushed a startling shade of red. Her full lips still carried the seductive scent of pure brewed wine, her breath warm against his face...

Zhou Yueshen lowered his eyes for a long moment, and just as she was pressing closer, he leaned down, sealing her red lips with his own.

"Mm~" Completely drunk, Sinian's voice was muffled as she was silenced. Her grip on his shirt tightened, her knuckles turning white.

He pressed closer, preventing her from moving back. Her head was forced upwards, facing the imposing shadow that seemed like a towering mountain, radiating a domineering aura.

Her slender neck traced a perfect, enticing curve, pale and delicate.

Sinian felt the warmth and moisture of their lips entwining. Her lips were parted by him, disturbing her composure.

Unable to stand steadily, she kept moving backward, her only support being the grip on his shirt collar.

Soon, Sinian hit the wall, her legs giving way, her body sliding down. Zhou Yueshen held her waist with one hand, pinning her against the wall, his long legs pressing against hers, continuing to dominate this vulnerable girl.

He wanted her to know the consequences of provoking desire.

Sinian felt as if her body was being pressed against hard stone, immobilized. She hazily opened her eyes to see his stern face hovering closely over hers.

His thick black brows, deep-set eyes, that face which seldom showed emotion or humor, was now filled with lust as he pressed his lips to hers...

His fiery breath made it hard for her to breathe.

In this fleeting moment of clarity, she felt the hardness of his body pressing against hers, his strong hand on her waist, as if he wanted to merge her into himself.

Both were expressing their emotions through primal desires...

Sinian felt like she was dreaming.

Deep down, she had always thought that Zhou Yueshen was off-limits. Although she had considered it, she never imagined dreaming about it.

Had she reached such a point of desperation?

The older man was anything but silent and reserved; in her dreams, he was domineering and unrestrained.

At the moment when he was about to pull away, Sinian urgently reached up, gripping his neck. Zhou Yueshen lowered his head once again.

In the quiet corner behind the office, the only sound was their heavy breathing, the two figures entwined in a passionate embrace. While the man had initiated earlier, this time it was Sinian taking the lead. Her boldness seemed to ignite an uncontrollable flame in Zhou Yueshen's eyes. The hand gripping her waist left an imprint...

The rich scent of wine stirred their nerves.

Her breath was fast and shallow, almost unable to catch up. He held her lips with his, his dark eyes filled with desire, continuing their passionate kiss.

Their clothes were neat, but the atmosphere was incredibly intense and palpable.

From the front, one could faintly hear the excited clinking of glasses and laughter from the drinking game earlier. Everyone's faces were flushed from the rare occasion of drinking.

Yudong had returned by now, holding a disoriented little boy in each hand.

"Boss, I've brought your little treasures back!" He shouted loudly, not spotting Zhou Yueshen among the crowd.

"Sister-in-law?" He called out for Sinian but didn't see her either. "Where are they?"

The intoxicated crowd pointed towards the direction of the office. "The boss took Yao Yao to bed, and it seems like Sister-in-law followed."

Confused but not thinking much of it, Yudong quickly led Zhou Yueshen and Zhou Yueshan over, still shouting loudly.

As they approached, the noise grew louder. Zhou Yueshen was rubbing his reddened lips when he pulled away from Sinian. She was already drunk, and the intense kiss made her even dizzier. She slumped into his arms, her head buzzing.

Zhou Yueshen stared at her for a few seconds. Amidst the surrounding noises, he lifted her up, holding her securely.

"Boss!"

"Boss, where are you? I brought someone back, come out and join the drinking!"

Yudong, with the two kids in tow, hurried over. Just as he was about to push the door open, he spotted Zhou Yueshen emerging from the office corner, holding a drunk Sinian.

Sinian was dressed in a loose white shirt. Some buttons had come undone, revealing her fair and smooth skin. Her face was buried in Zhou Yueshen's chest.

Her small leather shoes dangled from her feet. The hem of her skirt had ridden up slightly due to being carried, exposing her slender bare legs. The skin was surprisingly fair, and her toes pointed downwards, giving off a delicate beauty.

Yudong's booming voice suddenly faltered.

Both Zhou Yuedong and Zhou Yuehan had never seen such a scene before and stared in bewilderment.

Zhou Yueshen's jaw was clenched, his features taut. On his long neck, there were some ambiguous red nail marks. His eyes held a hint of irritation from being interrupted.

After a silent pause that felt like an eternity, Yudong cleared his throat awkwardly and grabbed the curious kids, "Uh, well, Boss, I'm fine. You, uh, continue..."