Intro:

"Mmm..."

I hear Keri moan out for me as our kissing became deeper and hungrier.

The shit got intense.

I could feel his arms wrap around my neck as if he didn't want me to go anywhere.

Shid, he wasn't the only one. I knew for goddamn sure I didn't want him to go anywhere, either, and I sure as fuck wasn't gone let him.

Then, it was like my hands had a mind of their own because they instantly traveled down Keri's back to his hips and ass, smacking it, squeezing it, massaging it, and making him break the kiss to moan out for me.

Before I knew it, our bodies had now collapsed down in my bed. I was on top, neatly rested between the comfort of his thighs, while he lay beneath me looking beautiful as ever.

With a bite of my bottom lip, I couldn't resist him. That sexy ass look he shot up at me, all the while biting down on his own bottom lip, it only added more fuel to my lit fire.

I leaned back down instantly and recaptured his lips in more passionate, hungry kisses before I broke it once more to attack his neck with my mouth and tongue.

"Mmm Day!" He moaned. "That feels so good, baby!"

In that moment, I didn't know if my dick had possessed my body or if I had forgotten who Keri was.

All I know is...I wanted him.