Chapter 1: Day Rises

I had just entered into the stadium locker room, pissed off, tired, and ready to get back to my dorm and into my bed. Shaking my head, sighing, stopping in my tracks, and taking in everything, I immediately became confused.

     The walls, the ceilings, and the floors were all pitch black. The only things that were visible to me were the empty gray cubby lockers and the red benches. It was almost like they were under a spotlight or some shit and where the floors should've been there was indigo hot ice smoke instead, floating around like something out of a dream...or was this a dream?

               I wasn't sure. Where the hell was everybody? I didn't know if I got here too early or too late. Either way, I need to hurry up and get this funky shit off me.

          Shedding off my muddy cleeks and sweaty socks, I began working on my dirty jersey and grass stained, muddy pants.

      Once every pad was removed along with my briefs, I was ready to hit the showers.

+/+×/+×/×+/+×/+×/×+/+×/+×/×+/+×/+×/×+/+×/+

        Entering into the shower, I decided I would turn the water on first. Once it started warming up, I went over to pull my shower curtains back closed when all of a sudden, a hand reflecting the mysterious magenta lightening reached out and grabbed a hold of my curtains, stopping me from shutting them completely.

        Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, I step back a little with my fists balled up and was ready to take a swing at whomever this bold motherfucka was, trying get a peek at me. They had some fucking nerve, especially after the night a nigga just had on the field. 

     Just then, it seems as if everything started tripping out and delaying like a scene in a movie when someone gets high.

     Looking down, even my hands looked delayed when I moved them.

     Turning my focus back up to the curtains, I watched as the hand slowly started pulling my curtains back open.

         Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. The suspense was killing me.

        Silently counting to three before quietly taking a step forward to reach out, aggressively grabbing a hold of the arm, and swiftly pulling whoever that was into my shower, I quickly and harshly pinned them against the wall in the blink of an eye.

     My larger hands were handcuffs to this person's wrist while I kept them locked with my body. I didn't give if I was naked.

     "You got some fuckin' nerv-" I was cut off by the sound of familiar laughter and a voice that asked, "Damn Black, it's like that?"

      With the trippy effects gone and everything returning back to normal, I was expeditiously hit with the beautiful face of none other than my teammate, my classmate, and my enemy...

        "Ray?" I called in confusion.  
     "It's me in the flesh, sexy!" He said while biting down on his bottom lip and tilting his head a little.
    "What the fuck are you doin', nigga?" I asked in confusion while setting him free. "I almost whooped ya ass, baby!"
          "Well after we lost out tonight, I wanted to make you feel better," he said as his light hand reached up and stroked my pectoral muscles seductively.
            Looking from him, down to his hand, and back up at him, I grabbed it, brought his palm up to my mouth, closed my eyes and kissed it before opening my eyes back up once more to focus back on him with lust making a heavy ass appearance on my face.

     He looked so motherfuckin' good. His hair was down out his usual man bun, and it hung long and curly. He looked he should've been model of on the cover of an early 2000's R&B album cover.