Chapter 1: Mystery

"So, you are coming with me this time." Candy stated excitedly, dragging me next to her locker. I groaned

"Not that again. I'm not coming." I deadpanned. She folded her arms and looked at me seriously.

"Ok, give me one good reason why? And I might let it go." She spoke and I sighed. Wanting nothing more than to go sit down in class and wallow in my own misery.

" For starters. It's not my crowd and second, BTS is hosting the party." I say and Candy simply looked at me as if I said something insignificant.

"Well for starters. You need to get out your room for a while and go live a life. Second, BTS are some fine ass man and you need to get fucked badly." She says and I gagged at the vulgarity in her words. She knows I hate it when she gets vulgar and she does it to tease me.

"Stop ewwww-" I made a face then  added  "I don't need any of that. I don't care how fine they are candy. They are still dangerous." Candy smirked at that and I looked her with an eyebrow raised. I swear I have the craziest friend.

" Danger? That word seems to follow you like a plague because, just this morning. You almost fell down the drain near-"

" I get it! I get it, ok!" I cut her off and huffed "I know I'm a bit clumsy at times-"

"A bit?" Candy raised her eyebrow higher than mine. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I'm still not going." I finalised and turned ready to head to class when:

" I'll buy a you a batch of brownies. Everyday for a week." She says with a shit eating grin. Knowing she might have got me with this one. I turned back to face her. A serious look on my face.

I don't play about brownies. Nothing tops brownies in my book. Especially the ones from Bangtan cafe, across the street from my apartment. But since I don't have that much money. I don't get the chance to buy them as I please.

" This is a life and death, serious situation Candy" I threatened. She grinned widely.

"I know, I know. I promise I'll do it." She put her hand on heart like the soldiers in attack on titan. I sighed knowing she got.

"Fine" I said slowly in the smallest voice I could muster. Hoping she didn't hear me but she did.

Candy came crashing into me and almost lifting me up in a hug. " I knew you'll come around! I knew I could get you out your shell and show the world your goodies!"

" Uhm C-candy? C-can't b-breat-h" I say trying to break her grip. She got the message and let me go as I struggled to breath air into my lungs.

"Whoops! Got carried awayyyyy! " She sang and kissed my forehead as she went away. "Be there or be square girlllyyy."

Now I know you're confused and wondering who we are? Well we are the dreamers. (Bad joke)

Candy is my best friend. She's the only friend I have and we've known each other since we were little. Candy and I are total opposites but we click well together. People in school always ask why she's friends with me? when she could be way more popular by ditching me and hanging out with jocks.

I'm not well liked in this school. First I'm on scholarship and second, I don't go out much or at all. Candy is my only friend around here.

I don't blame them though for pointing out how I don't deserve Candy.

I'm a short brunette, with long silky hair that I can't style. My fashion sense doesn't exist and I'm quite literally regular. Whereas Candy is a tall blonde with model like features and a dazzling smile.

Deep inside I feel like I'm holding her back from blooming and being great. But a selfish part of me doesn't want to let her go because she's my rock. She's everything to me.

My peculiar thoughts were interrupted by the bell, signalling that class has started and I sprinted away to my next class. Already dreading the embarassment I'll endure from our homeroom teacher.

I can't believe I agreed to go to a party.

This isn't me at all. Sane Grace will never do this.

Atleast I won't run into BTS. Are you sure?

___________END OF CHAPTER _____

Do you guys like Candy? I think she's cool.

         HAPPY READING!!!