Chapter 5 : Stalkers

The next morning. I was a zombie walking in the school hallways. My brain was screaming for me to go back to sleep! Go back to sleep! I couldn't do that right now, though.

My first class was Mathematics and I have to attend whether I like it or not. I dragged my feet to class as the bell rang and I sat down at the back of the class. I tried hard to keep my head up but it was a struggle. By second period, I couldn't take it anymore. I excused myself and went home.

The minute I arrived back in my apartment. I went straight to my room. Fell on the bed and I was out.

________

I woke up hours later feeling refreshed and new. I looked outside the widow and the sun was just setting. I must've slept for a while.

I went downstairs to make a snack but as I searched through my kitchen. I couldn't find anything edible. It's been a while since I went grocery shopping.

I decided to go out to the store and buy something to eat. It was a walking distance so it wasn't too far. It was already dark outside when I stepped out and a bit chilly, so I took my jacket along. The chilly night air felt good as I walked and I found myself smiling feeling alive. I was walking by an abandoned playground that now turned into a mini forest.

Just as I was leaving it behind. I felt footsteps behind me. I stopped to look but couldn't find anyone so I continued on my way. As I neared the store. The culprits decided to make themselves known. In the corner of my eyes, I spotted two middle aged man with creepy smiles following me. My eyes widen in fear and I started walking faster. I was almost there. The two realised that I've picked up my pace and they to decided to do the same.

I refrained from looking behind me as I focused on escaping. I could now see the store clearly and a sport car parked outside. I got closer and I spotted a man leaning on the car while tapping away on his phone.

Since my brain was on overdrive and I was scared. I ran and stood beside him. He seemed startled at my behaviour as he looked up at me and my eyes went as big as saucers. J-JUNGKOOK?? AGAIN!??? OH GOD-

I didn't know what to do but I think he noticed my desperate plea, so his eyes went from me to the two guys hiding away in the dark. If you didn't look closely you wouldn't see them.

He read the situation and knew immediately what was happening.

"I need you to hurry and get what you need from the store." He spoke now facing me. I still couldn't look him in the eye. "And don't waste my time." He added as a warning. I nodded and went inside the store quickly to buy what I needed.

Less than five minutes later I was out. Jungkook was beside his car, tapping his foot impatiently. He glared at me as I came out. Looking annoyed as hell. I was about to thank him and go on my way when instead.

"Get in the car." He says casually as he went to the driver seat, while I stood there looking dumbfounded.  Get in his car!?? No way, what if he plans on taking revenge on me for eaves dropping the other day.

"Are u deaf!?" A deep voice snapped and I jumped in fear. I looked at him and then at the two men hidden away in the dark and decided that it's better to go with Jungkook. So I did.

THIRD PERSON

"You what!???"

" Boss we couldn't catch her, but we have great news."

"What is it?"

"The rumours might just be true, boss. It seems we got confirmation without needing to get the girl."

"Speak up you idiot!??"

"Jeon was there boss. And they seemed to be well acquainted just as we suspected." The man on the other side smirked.

"So this is what he has been hiding,huh?" The man smirked on the phone. yellow teeth showing years of no brushing. "He has a pretty little thing all to himself, Oh you bastard! I got you now!" The man laughed evilly. scaring his goons.

"Stalk her and find out more about her! I want to know everything!" He yelled angrily on the phone.

"Yes boss!" The goons said in unison.

"I'm going to destroy those little brats. Especially you Jeon! I'm going to take over your woman and make her mine!" Another evil smile and the call was ended.

"Don't you think the boss is acting a bit nuts?" One goon asked the other.

"Shhhhh! The walls have eyes man!" The other one looked around as he added. "Boss has always been nuts to be honest." He shrugged as he spoke.

They walked away in the darkness, thinking of their next plan as they went to their headquarters.

[END OF THIRD PERSON POV]

_____

          HAPPY READING!!