Chapter 2 : A thing for Danger

I tend to loose track of time when ever I enter the library. I find myself so immersed in different types of books that it's hard to leave. I get a chance to forget reality for a while and enter a world unlike the one I live in. Mystery, romance, action, adventure. You named it!!

That's why I'm now making my way home. At the crack ass of dawn. The streets were dimly lit and the dark night was eerily quiet. There isn't much happening in this part of the city. The real night life is on the other side.

I could smell rain in the air and knowing how unpredictable the weather is. I decided to take a detour and cut my way short. I followed an alley, passing by abandoned buildings and old burned cars. The atmosphere was strange and a bit creepy as I moved through the dark alleyway.

I was passing by a strange looking building. When I heard something that sounded like, a chair being thrown. I became cautious of my surrounding but I was stopped in my track when I heard a voice that sounded like a man begging.

Curiosity got the better of me and I silently walked to where the sound came from. I hid behind a wall and that's when I saw it. A man, bloody and beaten down was on his knees.

"Please don't kill me! I swear I didn't do it!" The man shouted in agony and fear of losing his life.

"You're dumb if you think, I'll dirty my hands for your sake." A calm dangerous voice spoke. Wait- that voice sounds painfully familiar??

"D-Don't d-do t-this." The man begged after his already bloody nose was broken again.

"You don't get to tell me what to do" That same familiar voice spoke firmly. He sounds so bored and annoyed, as if this whole situation is a waste of his time. "You're of no use so you're as good as dead."

"My b-boss will come after you and you'll regret-" He was cut off

"That loser coward that stays hidden in his mansion. Sending his dogs to come do his dirty deeds." The dangerous voice spoke with a hint of arrogance and an unspoken promise of some sort.

A painful sound of bones breaking was heard. And I closed my eyes. I didn't want to witness that. I shuddered at the sounds of horror and pain coming out of the victims mouth.

"S-stop- p-please! I sw-wear you'll regret this kid." The man said, failing miserably at keeping his composure.

"I'm so fucken scared, old man." the dangerous voice mocked.

Dangerous or sexy? I ignored the little voice in my head.

"You'll pay Jeon Jungkook!" The man shouted and I gasped. JEON WHO???

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!???

Everything suddenly became silent. No sound was heard and I realised the men had their heads turned to me.

Shit! Did I gasp out loud?

"Get him out of here Jimin. I'll take care of her." take care of who?

"aye aye captain." The other man that I now know as Jimin, dragged the bloodied man away.

Things suddenly took a turn when Jeon Jungkook started walking in my direction. Oh shoot!! Run!

I started running not caring if he saw me or not. I thought I could get away until.

"One more step and I'll shoot." A warning loud and clear was said. And I frozen in my steps.

I heard a click of a gun sounding behind me and I started shaking as I closed my eyes.

Is this it? Does my life end here?

________END

So our Golden maknae made an entrance. We caught a glimpse of our fairy Jimin too.

Things are about to get interesting for both Jungkook and Grace. Stay tuned!!

HAPPY READING!!

Jungkook

Jimin