Meeting My Destinies Love

AT MORNING NEAR DINING TABLE.

[ Mrs.Lee was cooking breakfast while Mr.Lee was having his tea.After a while Eunwoo came downstairs , he was searching for Y/N]

EUNWOO 'S POV;-

While Eunwoo was thinking about Y/n then he noticed that mom and dad is also there. So he greeted them both.

EUNWOO-Good morning Appa and Eomma!

MR.LEE-Good morning son,where is cupcake?!

EUNWOO-I don't know appa,maybe she is still sleeping!*

Mrrls. Lee was cooking and was hearing all their conversation.

MRS.LEE-Then go and wake her up cause it's her first day in New university soo she should not get late!

EUNWOO-Yes eomma !

Eunwoo was going towards her room as he opened her door he saw that his Lil sis was sleeping peacefully. Eunwoo went towards her and a small smile appeared on his face seeing his small Lil sleeping in a cute and messy state. Suddenly he realized that for what work he came to her room,He opened the blinds of her window so that the sunlight falls on her face and wakes up.

Y/N'S POV-

I was sleeping peacefully while I heard someone coming in my room and knew who would it be ,suddenly the rays fall on my eyes and I groaned in my sleep.

EUNWOO-Wake up cupcake it's already 8 , your university starts at 11 u will be late , wake up fast!!!!!!!

Y/N-oppa 5mins I will wake up!![ she groaned]

EUNWOO-Wake up fast or u want ice to be on your face[ smirked]

Y/N-Huh!!!?Noo no I am awake[ she woke and sat on her bed]

She extended her towards Eunwoo to give her a ride till freshroom , he smiled lightly while seeing his Lil sis doing this.

EUNWOO-Go get ready fast! Or u will get late,,go fast!!

Y/N-Yes captain!I will come in 30 mins.

After some mins.

Y/n came down and saw her mom cooking in the kitchen.

Y/N-Good morning Appa , eomma&oppa!what is for breakfast,??!

MRS.LEE-Good morning sweetheart! It's your favorite dish cheese sandwich !!,But don't don't eat your brothers breakfast it is having avocado in his toast,eat yours and take the juice kept there.

Y/N-Yes eomma!

After a while she was ready to go to university,.

Y/N-Oppa are u going to drop me ?

EUNWOO-Yes cupcake !but are you ready.

Y/N-Yes I am done are you?

EUNWOO-Yes I am so shall we goo?

Y/N-OKAY!! Bye bye appa bye eomma.

MR & MRS LEE-Bye sweetheart

Let's see Y/n s outfit while they reach university