WAS MY DECISION CORRECT?

It was new year,everyone was  present in the hall,except Y/n ,as usual she was sleeping [ she is an big sleepy head ].

EUNWOO-Good morning appa and eomma, Happy New Year!!

Mr Lee-Good morning son,Happy New Year

Mrs.Lee-Happy New Year,Honey and Son , but where is cupcake?!

Mr.Lee& EUNWOO-Ofcourse!Sleeping

Everyone giggles

EUNWOO-Wait!I will wake her up.

Eunwooo In Y/Ns bedroom.

EUNWOO-Cupcake wake up , it's the new year!! , huh but where are you?!

When he opens Y/Ns door he thought that she is sleeping but she was not in her bedroom.she was in freshroom.

Y/N-Tada!!I am here , today I woke up early,  by the way how am I looking?!

EUNWOO-Yes you are looking beautiful!but where are you going and this morning?

Y/N -I am going out with my friends

EUNWOO-what about the breakfast?

Y/N -Yes I am going to do it out , bye bye I am getting late!

EUNWOO-Hey , waitttt! Be careful you will fall

She was running down and Mrs. Lee interpreted her.

MRS.LEE-Where are you going this morning without having your breakfast?

Y/N -I am going out with my friends , for shopping or maybe we will watch movie!and I will be late , I will do my breakfast out , bye mom I am getting late , I love you and Happy New to you all .

She was in hurry while wearing her heels.

MR.LEE-Wait!I have something to tell you.

Y/N -Dad I am in a hurry , I will talk to you when I will return okay , byeee

MR.LEE-Wait, Tommorow Is a mafia party and evert mafia is going to come there

Y/n glared at Mr.lee when she heard "Mafia"

Y/N-Soo?!

MR.LEE-So we all are going there as we also belong to mafia , family you shall be ready . And I will ensure that there is no one who will harm you or anyone of us ,so you shall come!

Y/N -Me, no way !I will not come to any mafia party , and you all know the reason so , don't except me to do that!

MRS.LEE-Y/N you know that your mom also hate mafia but you do believe dad , right?