Chapter Four

Blood.

Blood everywhere. On my face and clothes, on Angelina's face coming out of the wolf's neck. I had ran up to the wolf and stabbed him with my sword on the back of his neck, the sword coming out of his throat. I was very shocked that I was able to do that. Angelina herself stood up with shaking legs. "You killed the wolf.." She whisper. "Not yet!!" Said the wolf as he kick Angelina and threw me off of his back. We both landed in the same spot and we saw how the wolf took my sword out of his throat and tossed it nearby. "You really think I could be killed like that? I'm a wolf, I don't die easily, unlike you! You little vampire demons!" He charged at us and we couldn't move, our muscles were tensed, we didn't know what to do but before he could harm us we heard a stretching sound much like the one a jean those when it tears up, and the wolf fell in his place. Behind him we could see a figure, a tall figure. "It's him.. Hell's coming for us!" Angelina whisper grabbing my hands. I was ready to die and say I had had a good life, so far. But when I looked closer it was a very handsome man, white hair, white skin and blue-"It's Mr.Echeverry!" I screamed.

"Girls, what are you doing here?" He got closer to us and we saw he held the heart of the beast.

With that one look he gave me, I felt safe.

"...Shopping..." Angelina's shyly said scratching the back of her head.

He took care of our wounds which were minors and I just couldn't help but stare at the wolf that was laying dead a couple of meters away from me. "The only way to kill a wolf is to take their heart out. Or cut their head. But that's what I've read in books. Vampires exterminated wolves way before the treaty with humans." Angelina said. "Then how come there is one in front of us?" I was confused and scare at the same time. "We have to take the body to the school and exam it, I'm not sure but I have a feeling that this is just the beginning. Come on girls, we better get back quickly." Mr.Echeverry said. He took the wolf like a sack of potatoes and we headed out.

I had a feeling I forgot something but it must be my imagination.

We arrived an hour later, and we headed straight to the head master's office. I was quite nervous because I hadn't met her.

Mr.Sepherus knocked and the headmaster allowed us to enter. He put the wolf in the ground. The woman who was in front of us was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Long beautiful brown hair, hazel eyes and light pale skin like most of the vampires. She was tall but not that tall, she was very beautiful indeed. "Mrs. Elizabeth, we have a problem." Mr.Sepherus said. "Is this what I think it is?" She kneeled down and examined the wolf. "It's a wolf." She looked at Mr.Sepherus with a face that said Yes, genius, I already know face.

"It's been over a thousand years since vampire exterminated werewolves; it is possible for one of them to had been let loose in that chaos? How could this have happen? "Headmaster Elizabeth said. "How did things happen girls?" Mr.Sepherus asked." We went shopping for the things necessary for Katherine, and it was getting dark outside, so we decided to come back. We grabbed the taxi when we notice that it was going the wrong direction so that's when the taxi driver turned into this big wolf and the car crashed or rolled over because he was too big and then we started running but I stood back and just when he was about to eat me Katherine stab him in the neck with her sword but it didn't affect him." Angelina explained, I just looked at Headmaster Elizabeth.

"The only way to kill a werewolf is to take the heart out or to take its head just like us. The differences is that we don't sleep and they do, that's why their weaker. The only problem is their venom. It's lethal to us, vampire and humans. We have more time and we don't get tired...well except the ones that are new, who over the time will get used to it and not need sleep. When we were in war with them the only way to win was to trap them and kill them one by one. It was a very difficult task but it was to be done. They were killing too many vampires and eliminating the werewolves was our first act of peace between vampires and humans. We cannot pass this, we have to accelerate the rhythm in preparing better warriors. We lose a lot of time. Instead of stalking off and doing homework and those things we will train our children. We cannot take any chances. Sepherus take a team of ten men and hunt the area and check for any wolves, come back in two days with a report. Meanwhile I will make schedule arranges. Normally we have classes in the morning like a normal school would, but now we are increasing the fighting classes so, we will take half the night, it's time for our children to grow up , no more slacking of, as for the new ones they will get used to it. I have a feeling this is the beginning for something big and dangerous. We must prepare ourselves. Katherine, Angelina you both have done a great job you can re-" Headmaster Elizabeth was interrupted when an object came crushing through the window.

It was my Katana.

"What in the world is this doing here? The great sword of King Fernando the third." Elizabeth grabbed the sword. "We were buying the weapons and the sword choose Katherine." Angelina said "She chose you?" Mr.Sepherus asked with his eyebrows accusing me. "Yes sir. "I said as I felt tormented by his look. "Wow, it truly goes back to its owner!" Angelina said smiling "Yes, she always does, no matter how far she is, she will always go back to her owner. This sword hasn't chosen anyone for almost two hundred years after King Fernando. You're one lucky girl. It's call Black Dragon. She cuts through anything and nothing can break her. By the way, welcome, sorry that this is the way we are to meet but I hope you do great in this semester and the rest, I know this can be a hard work but don't worry you'll get used to it and become more accustomed than other vampires since you started hard from the beginning. Good luck in everything." Headmaster Elizabeth said.

I just smiled. I was not to cry ,I can't be emotional.

"I have a question?" Angelina said as we all looked at her. Headmaster mention her to continue. "How did Mr.Echeverry know where we were?" But before anyone could answer Mr.Sepherus rushed over to us and took us away. "Good bye!" Headmaster Elizabeth shouted.

In a blur we were at our dorm and with a silent wind Mr.Echeverry put us in the ground. "Now take care girls, sleep while you can because you are not going to sleep after this week." And with that he left in a rush. "That was odd..." I was looking the way he left. "He may be weird but wow, he has a nice butt and face and well everything. Come let's get everything done so that we can chill tomorrow since it's Sunday and we can study a bit, I don't know how it's going to be but I bet they will do a reunion about the situation and well you won't get a lot of sleep. So we can take the beds out and have more room to study! Most of the rooms don't have beds since we don't sleep, after a year or so, you won't have the need or until you get the first mark." And with that we went on chatting and organizing my clothes in my part of the closet, which was huge by the way!

"Thanks for saving my life. I owe you big time!" Angelina said hugging me back, I of course hugged her back. "Don't worry; I'll always have your back." I said "Me too." Angelina smiled.

And with that I felt that our friendship bond was sealed.

*THE PIX ON THE TOP IS HEADMASTER ELIZABETH!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING! 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!

XOXO