Chapter Twelve

Sepherus POV:

Just what I needed. A rain storm. That could be to my advantage or to my disadvantage. To my advantage because nobody will hear Katherine's growls. To my disadvantage because if she were to lose control, well, I think I would become her food.

I'll take my risks.

I tried to get to the dungeon as fast as I could. The rain slowing me down a bit but my adrenaline was still there Hoping to get the love of my life save. Katherine's black fur was already coming out of her skin. I tried to run as fast as my body could and I made it just in time. Katherine was already awakening, well, her wolf that is. I didn't even know if her wolf had a name. She open her eyes and she looked straight at me. I enter the dungeon and before she got the opportunity to bite me, I threw her in one of the cells and closed it with an metal lock. Katherine started to growl and howl and I sat on the floor, breathing hard as I felt my lungs were on fire.

Her wolf was amazing. A huge animal; Black puffy fur, the same blue eyes that made me fall in love with her. Pearl white canines. Perfection in a wolf. She bare her teeth at me. She must not recognize me. Or maybe she wants to mark me. She growled at me with menace.

Well... not today!

"Katherine, it's me Sepherus...Your mate...Soulmate. I'm here to help you...calm down, let your wolf trust in me. I will never harm you." I said trying to get close to the cell so that she could smell me. Which she did. When she sniffed the air, she automatically change her aggression towards me. And stood there, watching me...As if I was a prey and she the predator.

I was thankful the storm lasted a long time. By the time the storm ended, the sun was rising and Katherine slowly started to transform back... Am I forgetting something ?

She started transforming back, her bare chest towards me, her long legs...

NO! I FORGOT WEREWOLVES SHIFT BACK TO THEIR NAKEDNESS!!!

I stood up and turn left and right, having no idea what to do. "What do I do now?!" I was freaking out. I tried to close my eyes and enter the cell, I took off my shirt and cover her with it. Luckily it was larger than her. She looked at me. I just couldn't help but smile. Then she looked at my bare chest and she blushed deeply. I tried to cover myself with my hands like a girl in a shower but failed miserably. "I'll be right back! Don't you move, I'll bring you clothes and something to eat." I started to make my way away from her. She just nodded and looked at her surroundings.

That was so awkward!

The sun was burning on my skin but I made my way to a small warehouse near the dungeon where I kept some things that one day I might find useful. Today was the day. I found some packed food, an extra combat outfit, thankfully a smaller version. "I haven't been here since I was 110 years old. I was much skinnier back then! Good thing I hunk up. I think this will fit Katherine just well." I got an extra shirt that was slightly bigger than the outfit I had for Katherine. I put it on and headed towards the dungeon.

I ran as fast as I could and I arrive to see Katherine standing in the middle of the cell looking towards the ceiling. She looked at me once I had arrive. "How are you feeling?" I said as I handed her the extra clothes and food. "I feel... hungry but besides that I feel unbelievably great." She said. I turned around to give her a chance to change. "I'm changed. You can turn around." I did so and she was sitting on the floor adjusting her combat boots. "I'm glad you are doing alright. We must get out of here fast. Before anyone comes looking for us." She nodded and started eating the package food. "This food tastes horrible." "Let me see the expire date." I saw it, and it was still ongoing. "Are you sure? Give this another try." I handed her another piece of food. She made a wrinkled face which I found absolutely adorable.

I was smiling at her when I took into account that maybe she was tasting it bad because her vampire nature was evolving. That meant, human food will only taste well if combine with blood. Or else it will taste like dirt. "Can I have some of your...blood ?" I looked at her eyes and certainly I saw the signature vampire eyes. She was craving blood. "No. Maybe I'll hunt you a rabbit before we go to the school." I didn't want her to bite me because if that were to happen I wouldn't be able to control myself and bite her, completing the first phase in the mating process. I wanted everything to be perfect for that.

"Please, do it quick. I'm famished." I turned around looking for a way to attract a rabbit...after a rainstorm... So I started to look in small caves. After about 1000 tries I finally came across two small rabbits that should have enough blood for Katherine without having the necessity to kill them. I headed back to the dungeon seeing a pale white Katherine.

Way to go Sepherus! Wanting to conquer her heart instead, you let her die of hunger. I cut the rabbits arm just a little bit and let the blood fall down in a cup I had in the food package. After retrieving 90% of the blood from each rabbit I passed it to Katherine. She drank it all. "Thank you. I feel much better." She was no longer pale.

We headed towards the school. But Katherine was just... very quiet. "What's wrong Katherine?" She looked at me with worry in her eyes. "So in the end...I really am a Hybrid. That means... Patricia was slowly dying... wait... Wasn't she here just yesterday?" Mmm... Guess I'll have to explain to her. "I took a risk and while you were still knocked out, I took some blood from you and gave her a sip. Her wounds closed and she seem fine by the next day. That's why she was here yesterday. Your blood is the cure for your bite. Remember that. I didn't tell you because I hadn't had the opportunity." I gave her small smile.

"That's a relief. Thank you professor..." And yet again she became silent. I stopped right on my tracks and turned towards her. "What's really wrong Katherine? I can feel your uneasiness. " I needed to know. "It's about the mate thing..." She looked at the ground. "Yes... what about it?" " We can't be mates. I refuse to believe that we are mates."

A shot right through my heart. "What...WHY? Am I not good enough for you? Am I not strong enough for you? Am I not attractive enough for you? Because I have tried everything to call your attention. I took upon myself an exercise regimen. It's because I don't beard, right?" I grabbed her shoulder. I was freaking out even more than before. "It's not that... You are my teacher and I am your student! It's really wrong! We can't be together! You're like a 100 years older than me and... what would people say?!?" She screamed the last part to me while tears started to whelm her eyes. "Who cares what people say! I'll quit my job right now for you! You are my soul mate Katherine. We are bound to be together. You are the reason of my sanity and existence. " I need to convince her. "No. I don't want to be that. This is all wrong. You are wrong. You can't be my mate. And I won't accept it!" And with that she started to run away.

"Sooner or later you'll be MINE Katherine!" I scream so that she could hear me.

But she ran faster, leaving me with my heart broken into tiny pieces.

Now what? What am I to do?

-----

Hey guys I hope you have enjoyed this chapter :D I had a lot of fun doing this chapter and well a lot of pain in end, lol.

The pictue on the top is Katherine's wolf :) I want one! They are so beautiful!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I was able to update sooner than what I had plan because yay! I have a holiday.yohoo! I didn't even know! The feeling is just great! :D

What do you think will happen? What will Sepherus do?

Please don't forget to comment, vote and share! That would be amazing! Thank you guys for your support.

Love you

XOXO

Lisa