Chapter Twenty-Nine

Katherine's POV:

I went to my room to see Angelina sitting in her bed. "What did they say?" She asked worriedly. "Well, they received a letter from the werewolves, wanting to have a meeting with me, alone. But Kiona is going to take a potion where she shrinks. The thing is, I want to go alone for real. " I said sitting down.

"Katherine, are you crazy?! You know werewolves are dangerous." "I know, but I have a feeling they won't hurt me. Last time I saw these werewolves, they weren't going to attack us. They wanted to talk. Maybe with them, I can finally understand why I'm half werewolf and half vampire." I said grabbing her hands.

"Please understand me, Angelina, I know everything is going to be okay and I promise if I see myself in danger I won't fight and I will come back as quick as possible." her eyes started to get watery. "Alright... but please take this. I made some more when you were in the teacher's meeting. These are special. They are made with Kraken. Please be careful." She said as she hugged me. "Thank you Angelina and I will. I'll be back soon."

I stood up and changed into my fighting attire, I went light because I knew if I enter my original hybrid mode I would change attire with the cape, and maybe I would have to shift. I had an idea.

So, I wore all black; black military pants, a vest to put little things that could come in handy and my boots. I grabbed my sword and went out the window.

Kiona and everyone would be waiting for me in the main school gate, I would leave the other way around. I ran as fast as I could and once I reached the gate I saw a shadow. "You can outsmart, everyone, except me."

I smiled. "I guess I can't outsmart my soulmate." Sepherus came out of the shadows. He was wearing his combat outfit as well. " I'm coming with you." I shook my head. "No, I can't afford you being injured in any way. I'm se-" He stopped me with a kiss. "I will make sure you arrive at the place of the meeting. I will not enter with you. I will be close enough if something happens. That's the final word."

I looked at him straight in the eye, and after a couple of minutes, I agreed. "Alright. Let's go." We started heading out of the school grounds, and once we were out of the school grounds we went a little bit slower. We enter the town and headed east. The werewolf letter said to meet in one of the mountains on the east coast, close to the black water ocean.

It was a journey of a day to finally arrive close to the mountains. Sepherus was a great help in every aspect, emotional, mental and physical. His hunting skills were great. We drank the blood of a small deer, leaving it alive. I couldn't bare see animals die.

"I have an idea," I told Sepherus once we got close to the mountains. We could already see lights and soldiers rounding the field. " Tell me about it." "Well, maybe if I shift, I could pass as a fellow werewolf. Maybe they will feel safer and not see me as a target." Sepherus thought for a second. "And, what about your clothes." He said as he eyes darken.

"Seriously! Well, I'll take them off and then shift. Jeez." Unbelievable, he only thought of my clothes. "You better. No one is allowed to see what is mine." he said crossing his arms. "yeah, yeah." I started to take my clothes off behind a tree which made Sepherus laugh. "As if I hadn't seen your virtues before. Ha!" He laughed but I still felt a little bit shy. I shifted into Saphira. Her blue eyes glowing in the dark and her dark fur as shiny as ever.

I like the weather here. It's cool.

She smiled. I let her have her hair wind blowing moment. Sepherus put my clothes in a small bag and I grabbed it with my mouth. Sepherus kneel down and kissed the top of my noise. "Be careful Katherine. I'll be close by just in case you need any help. Just howl and I'll be there. " He gave me a soft hug and I snuggle my face in his neck. I gave him a low bark and started running towards the mountain.