Art To You - Ch. 2

Third Person

Fletcher Yuandia always had a mind that was full of wonder, a fuel to travel the world and paint their best memories.

For him, art means to let your best and worse memories cloud your mind as you let out how you feel, add words to it if you'd like, do whatever your mind wants at that moment in time. Surrender yourself to the canvas or paper as if it was a person you were smitten for, your actions not being enough to show how you really feel for them.

Fletcher has felt that before, the person knowing love, lust, and heartbreak like the back of her hand.

She didn't do that modern art, she did Renaissance art, as well as sculpting and pottery. It helped them put emotions into what they couldn't describe. How he really felt about people and the world.

Fletch covers multiple topics through his art such as racism, depression, abuse, anxiety, manipulation, loss, pedophilia, sexism, and the hardest one yet- love.

How do you paint love in such a way that shows every emotion without seeming basic?

It's not as easy as it seems, some projects taking almost a full year before looking perfect in Fletcher's eyes, too perfect for them to gain recognition which is why they made the move to New Zealand to work for Mrs. Atashki, never working out in Sweden.

Mrs. Atashki saying it's the best work she's ever seen, Fletch was instantly able to work with her starting in the next few days.

The work fascinated the older woman, seeing how Fletcher could easily portray the mistreatment of young men and women, showing how far manipulation can go.

Fletcher has always seen the work Atashki has helped produce, it was magnificent, somehow making modern art look like what heaven and hell looked like in one photo.

It was beautiful, Fletcher was always mesmerized by the work, hoping Marigold can help her become successful too.

Guess they'll have to wait and meet her first.

✓✓✓

Back on my grind back on my grind

Love you all my gay beanbags 😘💜