Mrs. Atashki - Ch. 4

Third Person

Marigold punches the bag harder, her mother's words never leaving her mind.

"Don't slow down and don't show weakness, that's how they get to you. If you fall, get back up and fight, do not let them win."

"You're a female who's dark skinned, Mar, they don't like dark skinned independent females, training like this is tough, but for your own good."

Marigold hitting the bag even harder, causing her knuckles to start bleeding from how aggressive she was hitting it, shortly slowing down after hearing a soft knock on the door, she tried to catch her breath and fix herself up before letting the guest in, her not being sweaty at all as she is used to training like this since she was 7 years old, her mother always making sure she knew how to fend for herself.

After a minute went by, she opened the door as she met the new person she hired, her mouth almost dropping from how mesmerizing she was to her. She felt a harsh shock run through her body causing her to shiver a bit as she let the person inside the room. She saw something in the young female's eyes as well, a look of fascination as they slowly went to take their seat.

After gaining her composure back, Marigold welcomed the person she was meeting with.

"Fletcher Yuandia right? It's good to finally meet you, your art is archaic and flawless darling, but we might need to work on a few things." That name and the silvery voice causing Fletcher's eyes to widen a bit as they readjusted their sitting position, clearing her throat before speaking.

"Oh, thank you. It's nothing much and it's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Atashki, I adore your work heavily." The obsequiousness showing in their voice like never before.

This was the first time Fletcher has ever met a woman that made them feel so.. timid. Most of the time, he would have confidence and have control of the situation, but with this woman, it was different, but she's her boss. No relationship will happen.

"Mmm, how much of my work have you admired?" There was a bit of a teasing tone as Marigold said that, she had slight interest in the person standing in front of hers but not too much since she already had a husband.

"I," Fletcher hesitated, almost viewing all of the woman's work, a little white lie is fine.

"..about half of it.."

Mari leaned forward a bit propping her arms on the table, causing Fletcher to feel a bit-

"Are you lying to me?"

"I'm sorry mommy" is what Fletcher wanted to say, but couldn't, so instead they just nodded, causing Mari to insist she used her words.

Fletcher definitely had a boner now.

But she had to ignore that.

"Well, I've viewed almost all your work, it's really beautiful, Mrs. Atashki." Fletcher couldn't describe how they felt, this was a different feeling, in two areas.

"Thank you sweetheart, now we've got that clear, what section do you want to work on?"

I'ma bout to cuhhhhmmmmm ughhhh

But Fletcher knew they couldn't say that, instead stating, "I'll work on the love section, please." Mommy...

Marigold had a little smile on her face, "Section 10, 10:30 AM tomorrow, don't be late."

✓✓✓

WHO IS THIS BOY BACK ON THEIR GRINDDDDD??????

LOVE Y'ALL MY GAY BEANBAGSSSS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜