Chapter 37: A new challenge

I rested on my lover's chest while he played with my hand, watching it. I was ecstatic. He put his palm against mine, making my hand look tiny next to his.

"My hand is so big and rough," he commented. "Humans always trim their nails, right?"

"Aha..."

I felt very relaxed watching him play.

"If you always trim them, how do you know if maybe yours also grow pointed like ours?"

I chuckled.

"Believe me, they don't. Some people do let them grow, and, sometimes, as far as they go, it's a rounded tip."

"Oh, I see." He brought my hand to his lips to kiss it. "I love your naughty hands," he whispered, and I laughed again...

"Naughty?"

"Because I like you to touch me..."

"I know."

"I also like to touch you... And down there..."

"Well," I settled on top of him, crossing my forearms over his chest. "I'll teach you vocabulary. At least some words."

I rose, straddling him, to arrange my hair on one side. He brought his hands to my soft shapes, making me vibrate. I was fascinated by the confidence with which he now touched and caressed me.

"I know these are your breasts," he murmured with mischief shining in his feline eyes, squeezing gently.

I gasped and laughed but raised an eyebrow. I was surprised.

"Oh, so you do know," I whispered, leaning down and kissing him passionately.

His playful thumb made me moan against his lips.

"I know something," he managed to murmur between kisses. "Uhm..." I bit his lip and smiled at him, "But I had another question. The other day, one of the soldiers spoke something about positions. Of course, not to me, but to someone else. It's just that sometimes I listen because of my good hearing, but not because I want to hear and..." I laughed and nodded, waiting for him to continue. "Well. That. It seemed to me that they were talking about being with their partners, and that's why I wonder if it has something to do with it."

"Uhm, well, yes. It could be. We're probably not experts, but there are many ways to make love."

"I think this is one," he added, to which I looked at him confused, so he explained. "Being like this with you, talking. You said there are many ways to make love."

I smiled tenderly and kissed him. Talking to me was also making love for him, and I agreed with him.

"Yes, of course, but there are also other ways." I made the quotes with my fingers. "Physical forms. I mean, positions in which you can be inside me."

"Oh..." He frowned strangely, and I laughed again.

"It's complicated to explain; I think I'd better show you the little I know for now, thanks to the internet, you know...?"

"You were right when you said that humans don't do it to have kids."

I nodded.

"Because it's to connect with your partner. And I love being with you," I murmured temptingly, moving my finger over his chest.

"Me too. I love it when you enjoy."

"That's why many methods exist to avoid having a baby. At least for now, because I do want to try, but later."

"Are there other methods besides pills? Is there something that doesn't intervene with your body function?" he wanted to know, still a little worried about what a pill could do to me.