III

"Myaah! (boring) Myaaah! (save me) Myaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (my brothers!)"

Treine cried and cried. He felt that annoying sensation again. He remembered meeting a man named Duke Illustre. I should probably keep an eye on that guy.

"Who is your target?" Dion asks as he enters his room casually. He came to a stop and stared at him. If only he could speak to this man right now.

"Is it the Duke Illustre?"

"Myah! (Yes)"

Dion looked at him and said, "That man had been dubbing into dark magic lately, and he appeared to have taken notice of the white-haired."

Treine has found Dion to be extremely useful right now. He forgot that this guy used to have information that even he did not have. He had an extensive information network that allowed him to delve deeper into another person's life.

"You want me to keep an eye on him?"

"Myah!" (Yes!).

"All right," Dion says before disappearing into the shadows once more. That guy mastered the power of the Sealed God. It was uncharacteristic of Dion to all his wishes without asking for a return.

I must've traumatized him by dying too many times.

Treine simply stared at the ceiling once more as the door opened and a gloomy Deon entered. He remained silent and watched him stare at him. He appeared sad, and his clothes were soiled with juice.

"Hello, baby brother," Deon said, still smiling at him despite his mess.

"Myah? (Brother?)"

Deon simply sat beside him, caressing his cheeks. He even held his hand tightly.

But...

He's not meeting my gaze.

"I know I am not perfect. I am weak and different. I do not look like any of you. I know you all love me... but..." Deon fought back tears. He was holding back so much that it was inappropriate.

"Guhh." Treine's instinct brought him to tears.

"I never wished to be born this way, but why am I the only one different?"

"Guuuhhhhhh."

Deon finally met his gaze. He was not only crying, but also smiling. For a young boy who should have enjoyed living like a boy, this place felt like a prison. Treine could not help but extend both his arms.

"Do you feel sorry for me? My baby brother is the only one who cares for me; not even our parents care for me." Deon sinks into the mattress and lies beside him. Treine went ahead and placed his tiny arm on Deon's cheeks. He opened and closed his palm, attempting to communicate that he was right by his side.

"In the future, I hope you do not treat me differently than everyone else, baby brother; big brother loves you so much." Deon ended up crying beside him and then falling asleep.

Of course, I won't treat you differently. You are my current family, and you care deeply about me.

It is only appropriate to repay your love with love.

.

.

It's uncomfortable. Treine had been attempting to flip on his front for quite some time before miraculously succeeding while Deon was present. Cruelty was no longer around. He has also never had a brother come to him or Deon.

That bastard of an older brother. I was completely mistaken about you!

"Woah! You finally flipped!" It is superstition, but Deon quickly shifted the book he was holding onto his back. "I hope you are an intellect!" Deon beams as he removes the book from his back and gently carries him in his arms.