IV

NOTE: Dion Agriche from Roxanna is different from Deon Hardt of Intkot. Notice the spelling before bitching around again as to who is who. I will mute/block the person who asks the stupid question again. If you ask, why? I'm so done with explaining all over again. What's the use of notes if you're not reading it?

READ THE DAMN NOTE

To other readers—Enjoy!

***

It's much better to live hundreds of lives while experiencing Slacker Life at the very end than to become a damn busy budy god like the God of Death.

That's what Treine thought after coming back to reality.

An excited toddler runs to the dining halls. It's the first time that he will be attending breakfast with his family.

However...

"Didi?" He looked up and asked the butler by his side.

The servant didn't know what to answer. He simply stared at the Countess who wore a very gloomy expression. Cruel seemed serious as well.

Ah. I knew something was wrong.

Deon would always smile and act normally in front of him but he had this wall built before these people. He had never seen Deon eating in front of him. He would just come and go, come back again to read him book. But his skinny figure—there really must be something wrong.

"No, Didi?" he asked once more.

"You want Didi to dine with us?" Cruel asked.

He nodded. Cruel and the Countess looked at each other.

"What's wrong? Didi is family... why wouldn't you—?" He stopped and looked at the butler, "Bubu! Want eat with Didi!"

Both the Countess and Cruel stood from their seat. The newly arrived count was also taken back, "will eat with Didi! Didi must be lonely!"

It was supposed to be a merry breakfast with family but just like how Cale Henituse would always seat at he far end as if he was not a member of the family made him angry.

"Bring food! Will eat with Didi!" he declares once more and runs off before the Count could reprimand him.

I thought it was a good family. It was fucked up as well.

He dashed toward the far end of the third-floor room. All of the house members live in the second and third-floor rooms near the stairs, but Deon's room was far from it. It was so isolated that he imagined a ghost would appear out of nowhere.

*Knock! Knock!*

"DIDI! TREIS IS HERE!"

He barges into the room, surprised to see how dark, gloomy, and desolate Deon's room was. Everything was much smaller than his size. The curtains were drawn, and the only light came from the small slit between them.

"Didi?"

Deon was sitting in the far corner, hugging his legs. His eyes were dead, as if he saw something other than what was in front of him.

He approaches him slowly. Deon looked at him, his gaze dead, but when he touched his brother's hand, the light in his eyes returned.

"Didi?" He smiled. Unlike Cale Henituse, this man could not cope with his sadness and loneliness.

He would always smile at him, caress him gently, and treat him as if he were the most precious jewel in the world.

"Didi eat?" he asked, taking the sandwich from the basket he had brought. Deon looked at him, smiled, and said, "Hmm. Let us eat."