CHAPTER 10

Hell's Garden

As Pierre and Kraken ventured further into the depths of the underworld, the stench of death and decay hung heavy in the air, mingling with the oppressive atmosphere of darkness and despair. With each step they took, the landscape grew increasingly desolate, the ground littered with the remains of those who had fallen victim to the merciless grip of hell.

As they approached the edge lord kingdom of hell, they found themselves standing before a towering castle, its dark spires reaching towards the sky like twisted fingers clawing at the heavens. The air crackled with an ominous energy, and Pierre couldn't shake the feeling of foreboding that settled in the pit of his stomach. Stepping through the gates of the castle, they found themselves in a garden unlike any they had ever seen. Instead of the expected scene of death and decay, they were greeted by a lush oasis of greenery, the air filled with the sweet scent of flowers and the soft chirping of unseen birds.

But as they took in their surroundings, Pierre and Kraken soon realized that they were not alone. Chimeras, demonic beasts, and spirits lurked among the foliage, their eyes gleaming with an otherworldly hunger as they watched the intruders with wary interest.

At the heart of the garden, seated upon a throne of blackened bones, sat Lucifer himself, the fallen angel and ruler of the underworld. His eyes, pools of darkness imbued with a sinister gleam, scanned the garden with disinterest until they landed upon Pierre.

A spark of excitement flickered in Lucifer's eyes as he beheld the human who dared to wander into his domain. For in Pierre, he saw a glimmer of something rare and precious—a soul untainted by the corruption of hell, a beacon of light in the darkness of his kingdom.

Rising from his throne, Lucifer approached Pierre with an air of curiosity, his movements graceful yet filled with a predatory edge. "Well, well," he purred, his voice like silk laced with venom. "What do we have here? A mortal in the garden of death and sin. How delightful. "Pierre tensed at the sound of Lucifer's voice, his instincts warning him of the danger that lurked beneath the fallen angel's charming facade. But he held his ground, his gaze steady as he prepared to face the lord of hell himself.

"Where is She!." Pierre spoke. "Who?." Lucifer replied eyeing the mortal, his tone of disrespect. "Sarah!. The one Your servants took from me!" Pierre shouted with anger rising in his voice. "Sarah..Sarah..Sarah.. NOPE doesn't ring a bell!?" Lucifer smiled as he teased Pierre As if it was a game of cat an mouse.

Pierre's fists clenched at his sides, his anger simmering beneath the surface as Lucifer's mocking words washed over him like a wave of contempt. "Don't play games with me," he growled, his voice low and dangerous. "You know who I'm talking about. Sarah. The woman your servants took from me." Lucifer's smile widened, his eyes alight with amusement as he leaned in closer to Pierre, his presence looming over him like a shadow. "Ah, yes, Sarah," he mused, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Such a common name for a mortal. But I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific. After all, there are so many souls here in my realm."

Pierre's jaw clenched with frustration as he struggled to maintain his composure in the face of Lucifer's taunts. He knew that the fallen angel was toying with him, reveling in his torment like a predator toying with its prey. "She's not just any soul," Pierre replied through gritted teeth, his voice laced with desperation. "She's important to me. And I won't rest until I find her and bring her back."

Lucifer's laughter echoed through the garden, a chilling sound that sent shivers down Pierre's spine. "Oh, how touching," he sneered, his eyes gleaming with malice. "But I'm afraid that won't be so easy. You see, in my realm, the rules are different. And I make the rules. "With a wave of his hand, Lucifer summoned forth a legion of his minions, their twisted forms writhing and contorting as they closed in around Pierre, their eyes filled with hunger and malice.

"Now, mortal," Lucifer said, his voice dripping with malice. "Let's see if you're worthy of facing the challenges that lie ahead. And perhaps, if you're lucky, you might just find your precious Sarah after all. But I wouldn't count on it."

TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHOR NOTE!.

Is Pierre Gonna Survive?
Is the Apocalypse All Because Of Lucifer?. 
Will Sarah Be Saved/Rescued?.
Will Lucifer the king of hell Be merciful?.

(Words: 764)

   FIND OUT NEXT ON DEATHS GARDEN.

LOVE YOUR AMAZING AUTHOR<3