CHAPTER 10 (CONTINUED)

HELLS GARDEN

CONTINUED CHAPTER

 Leaping into the trails. Main coon beast is on the side lines while Pierre fights alone in the Hell's Arena. Seeing change in the atmosphere from Lucifers Garden To An Arena With Wooden/Molten Metal spikes with skull of souls, beasts rotting. change of scenery for sure right?. "FIRST TRIAL!." Lucifer would shout silencing the roaring crowd of demonic creatures, beasts, souls lingering on the bleachers. "Defeat The Chosen Champions without dying!, You'll move to your second trial!." Lucifer would expel as the metal gates open. Pierre holding his chosen weapons, shield standing still. as the first champion charged out.

As the metal gates of the arena swung open with a deafening clang, Pierre braced himself for the trial that lay ahead. The cheers of the demonic crowd echoed in his ears, their bloodlust palpable in the air as they eagerly awaited the spectacle about to unfold.

With a steady hand, Pierre gripped his chosen weapons, his shield held firm before him as he scanned the arena for his opponent. And then, with a thunderous roar, the first champion charged forth, its monstrous form twisting and contorting with unnatural agility as it bore down upon him with deadly intent.

With a fierce battle cry, Pierre met his foe head-on, his movements fluid and precise as he deftly dodged the creature's onslaught and countered with a flurry of well-aimed strikes. The clash of steel against flesh filled the arena, the sound reverberating through the air like a symphony of chaos and destruction.

But despite Pierre's best efforts, the champion proved to be a formidable opponent, its strength and ferocity matched only by its sheer determination to destroy him. With each blow exchanged, Pierre felt the weight of exhaustion bearing down upon him, his muscles aching and his breath coming in ragged gasps.

As the battle raged on, Pierre's resolve never wavered, his determination burning bright even in the face of overwhelming odds. With each strike of his weapon, he fought with the strength of a man possessed, his every movement fueled by a primal instinct for survival.

And then, with a final, decisive blow, Pierre delivered the finishing strike, his weapon finding its mark with deadly accuracy as the champion fell to the ground with a guttural roar of defeat. The crowd erupted into a frenzy of cheers and applause, their admiration for Pierre's prowess evident in their raucous celebration.

As the next champion burst into the arena with a feral roar, Pierre braced himself for the onslaught. But before he could react, the creature, half scorpion and half man, lunged forward with blinding speed, delivering a swift roundhouse kick aimed at Pierre's neck. Pierre barely managed to raise his shield in time, deflecting the blow with a grunt of effort. But the force of the impact sent him staggering backward, his balance teetering on the edge of collapse.

With a snarl of frustration, Pierre regained his footing, his gaze narrowing on his opponent with a steely determination. Gripping his weapon tightly, he launched himself into the fray, his movements a blur of speed and precision as he met the creature head-on in a deadly dance of combat. The scorpion-man champion fought with a ferocity that matched Pierre's own, its razor-sharp claws slicing through the air with lethal precision. But Pierre was undeterred, his senses honed and his reflexes sharp as he countered each attack with a calculated strike of his own.

As the battle raged on, a primal rage began to simmer beneath the surface of Pierre's consciousness, fueled by the adrenaline coursing through his veins and the overwhelming urge to survive at any cost. With a savage cry, he unleashed a flurry of blows upon his opponent, his weapon finding its mark with devastating accuracy. And then, in a moment of brutal determination, Pierre delivered a final, decisive blow, his weapon slicing through the air with a sickening thud as it severed the scorpion-man champion's tail in a spray of ichor and blood.