TWIST AND TURNS

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop a quick note to express my gratitude for reaching 200 reads on my content. Your support and engagement truly inspire me to keep creating and sharing. Whether you've been with me from the beginning or just joined the journey,200 reads! Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my work. Here's to many more reads and shared moments together.

CHAPTER -05
TWIST AND TURNS

Today was supposed to be an exciting day for me because my mom finally agreed to take me shopping after I threw a lot of tantrums. I was so thrilled about it that I even texted Zain and Samarth, telling them that I wouldn't be joining them for class because of my shopping plans. As the sun began to set, I started getting ready, eagerly expecting our shopping trip.

However, just as I was about to head out, a message popped up on my phone screen, informing me that I couldn't miss today's class and that I had to attend. I tried to convince them that I could make up for it later and how excited I was about shopping. But then, due to my dad's sudden work schedule changes, he had to leave, and my mom no longer wanted to go shopping, which drenched my mood.

To make matters worse, Samarth and Zain texted me, insisting that I had to come to class because they had a surprise gift for me that I couldn't miss. Frustrated and feeling disappointed, I reluctantly decided to join them rather than sit at home, stewing in my frustration.

Hastily, I got up from bed, changed my clothes, and threw two books into my bag along with a water bottle before heading toward tuition. My mood worsened when I found out that our teacher hadn't arrived yet, and we had to wait outside.

Because I was late, I couldn't bring myself to go toward the terrace side where all the guys usually stood, which would have made me feel awkward. So, I had no choice but to stand there, feeling increasingly frustrated.

As I stood there, I noticed only Zain beside me, while Samarth was busy with his other friends on the opposite side. When I confronted Zain about it, he confessed that there wasn't a surprise gift; it was just a ploy to get me to come to tuition.

Feeling angry and hurt, tears welled up in my eyes due to a mix of anger and disappointment. Zain, sensing my distress, went over to where Samarth and the others were to bring him back to me.

Suddenly, I heard a voice asking me why I was crying. I lifted my tear-stained face to see Yuvan, a guy who never gave me good vibes. Irritated by his intrusion, I ignored him and wiped my tears.

Yuvan continued, asking me again who made me cry. This time, I saw Samarth and a few other guys coming toward us, so I pointed at Samarth and said it was him, my voice cracking with frustration.
Before Samarth could fully understand the situation, Yuvan began questioning him aggressively, demanding to know why he made me cry. Samarth, seeing my tears, tried to wipe them away, but I brushed off his hand, still angry.

In response, Samarth snapped back rudely, triggering Yuvan further. Seeing the tension escalate because of me, I told Samarth to shut his mouth and stand with me, while asking Yuvan to go to the other side.

Yuvan complied silently, but not before telling me not to cry because of that "stupid fellow." I managed to muster a reassuring smile for him before turning back to Samarth, demanding an explanation for his behavior with Yuvan.

Instead of meeting my gaze with his usual warmth and harmony, his eyes bore into mine with an intensity that sent a chill down my spine. The silent message conveyed through his stare was unmistakable – a warning, a caution against surfacing the subject of Yuvan.

Confusion and unease bit me as I tried to decode the reason behind Samarth's guarded reaction. What was it about Yuvan that triggered such a strong response from him? My thoughts were interrupted by his arrival. Zain's presence shifted the dynamics, and Samarth quickly diverted the conversation to lighten the mood.

With a mischievous sparkle in his eye, Samarth remarked, "Man nhi lag raha tha tere bina moti." It was a playful stab, but it brought a reluctant smile to my face, even as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Trying to regain some control over the situation, I decided to address their manipulative behavior, in a teasing manner. "Oh, so you missed me, huh? Couldn't survive without my charming presence?" I retorted, my tone laced with sarcasm.

Zain chuckled in agreement, perhaps relieved that the tension was diffused. However, despite the outward appearance of the company, I couldn't shake off the nagging feeling of being manipulated into coming to tuition.
Just as the atmosphere was starting to lighten, the arrival of our tutor signaled the end of our brief rescue. With the focus shifting back to academics, the earlier tension scattered, and the familiar routine of lessons began.

Despite the return to normalcy, a sense of frustration lingered within me. While the day had started with excitement and expectation, it had quickly curled into a series of disappointments and manipulations. As I tried to concentrate on the lesson, I couldn't help but live on the events that had occurred, wondering how to steer the complexities of friendships and expectations.

••Chapter Aesthetic••

°••ᥫ᭡••°

Hey everyone! I hope you're all enjoying the story so far. Your feedback means the world to me, so please don't hesitate to leave your thoughts in the comments below. If you're loving what you're reading, I'd truly appreciate your vote. Your support keeps me motivated to keep writing and sharing more stories with you. Thank you for being awesome readers!"