Chapter 11.

Hanna's day at the office seemed to drag on endlessly. The hours crept by as she plowed through stacks of paperwork and dealt with phone calls. It had been an exhausting day, filled with legal issues and stressful deadlines. When the clock finally struck five, Hanna was more than ready to head home.

She left the office and got into her car, the fatigue of the day weighing heavily on her shoulders. As she navigated through the busy traffic, she felt her phone vibrating in her purse. With a sigh, she took it out and saw a message from Jason, her ex-boyfriend from the past.

"Hey, want to grab a drink tonight at the club to catch up?" the message read. Hanna's heart skipped a beat at the sight of his name. Although she knew it might not be a good idea, she couldn't suppress her curiosity. It had been a while since she had seen or spoken to Jason, and a part of her longed for the adventure of the evening.

After some hesitation, she decided to accept Jason's offer. Perhaps it was time to leave the past behind and move on. She parked her car in front of her apartment and stepped out, her thoughts still immersed in the prospect of the evening.

Once inside her apartment, she tossed her bag on the floor and headed to the bathroom. She turned on the tap and let the warm water flow over her tired body. It felt like a relief after a long day at the office.

After a refreshing shower, she dried off and put on a tight black dress that accentuated her figure in all the right places. With a final glance in the mirror, she applied some lipstick and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She felt confident and ready to take on the world.

With her bag over her shoulder, she walked out the door and stepped into the cool evening air. The streets were illuminated with neon lights, and the sound of music filled the air. Hanna felt a surge of excitement coursing through her as she made her way to the club.

Hanna entered the club and scanned the crowd, looking for Jason. It didn't take long before she spotted him sitting at the bar, his dark hair perfectly styled and his muscular body clad in a casual shirt. Her heart raced at the sight of him, and she felt a mix of excitement and nerves.

With determined steps, she approached him, her heels clicking on the floor. Jason saw her coming and his face broke into a wide smile when he saw her. "Hanna!" he called out above the music as he stood up from his stool to greet her. "You look beautiful!"

Hanna felt a blush creeping up her cheeks as she heard his compliment. "Thank you, Jason," she replied, her voice slightly softer than usual. "You look good too."

They sat down at the bar and began to talk, reminiscing about the time they had spent together. Jason talked about his new job and his travels to exotic destinations, while Hanna listened with a smile on her face. It felt familiar to be with him again, as if no time had passed since their last meeting.

After a while, Jason asked Hanna to dance, and she eagerly agreed. They got up from their stools and made their way to the dance floor, surrounded by flashing lights and pumping music. Hanna felt the excitement coursing through her veins as she danced close to Jason, their bodies moving in sync with the beat.

In between dance moves, Hanna asked Jason how he was doing, and he replied with a smile. "I'm doing well, Hanna," he said, his voice soft to be heard above the music. "But honestly, I've missed you."

Hanna's heart skipped a beat at his words, and she felt a warm wave of nostalgia wash over her. "I've missed you too, Jason," she whispered back, her voice almost lost in the sound of the club.

Suddenly, the mood between them shifted, and their conversations became more personal. Jason looked into her eyes deeply as he asked, "Are you seeing anyone right now, Hanna?"

Hanna felt her heart rate quicken at his question, and she looked down for a moment before replying, "No, I'm currently single."

A mischievous smile played on Jason's lips as he leaned closer to her. "That's good to hear," he said softly, his breath warm against her skin. "Perhaps we can spend more time together then."

Hanna felt the pulsating beat of the music coursing through her as she moved with Jason on the dance floor. His hands skillfully glided over her body, her body responding to the rhythmic movements of his touches. It was exciting, sensual, and for a moment, she forgot everything around her.

But suddenly, their dance was interrupted by an unexpected movement.