•00.0• Before You Read

I hereby welcome everyone to

The Awakening
Unleashing The Magic within

[FOREWORD]

This idea means so much to me and since the past two years I've been writing and deleting again and again. But this time, I am confident enough to reach the audience.

So, I am doing what I can do to give it justice.

Write it out and just hope you'll love Arthur and Matilda with all their flaws just like I do.

[WARNINGS]

≥ There are some innocents dying and the ways they are killed are disturbing.

≥ Violence and blood in some scenes.

≥ Written in third person

≥ maybe a semi slow burn.

[EPIGRAPH]

"They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops and that's true."

[NOTE]

If there are any read requests. Please put it in the online comments of this particular line. I'll try reading and will surely provide my feedback on it.

[DISCLAIMER]

The Awakening © kazeleeknow 2024 All Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced, republished or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author except the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is coincidental.

[THANK YOU]

To everyone who decided to give a look at my work and to everyone who is following it. I love you all

[TIMELINE]

*Writing*
1st May 2024 -

[IMPORTANT]

Please don't unnecessarily hate my characters. Constructive criticism will be appreciated and I'll try replying to each of your comments.