𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲. (Tyden)

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Aiden is your typical ball of sunshine, always smiling, always positive. You'd think his life is perfect, right?

Wrong.

Aiden's life wasn't the best growing up, his parents always expected nothing but the very best from him. He was almost never smiling and never had any fun, his parents were strict on him. It got so bad that at one point.. he attempted to end his own life. Fortunately, his attempt hadn't worked.

Now, he had a friend group, people who cared about him, brought out his real smile. He's way happier now compared to how he used to be. His friends were always there for him, despite his crazy personality they believed he was a great person to be around. He genuinely cared about people he was close with.

Though recently, he hasn't been doing well. His parents have been on his ass about his dropping grades in school, he was tired of them yelling at him. School was difficult for him and that was something they didn't understand. After a 20 minute long lecture from both of his parents, Aiden went to his room and locked himself in.

He decided to text the one person who cheered him up the most, despite their bickering.

Halfwit‼️(4:30pm)

Aiden: Tyler?

Halfwit: Yes?

Aiden: Can I come over

Halfwit: Your parents again?

Aiden: 👍🏻.

Halfwit: Doors unlocked, mom isn't home and Taylor is with Ashlyn.

Aiden: On my way :)

A smile appeared on Aiden's face as he got up from his bed. He slipped his shoes on. One problem, his parents were still downstairs and Aiden knew if they saw him dressed they wouldn't let him go anywhere. "Out the window it is." he said to himself.

Aiden made his way towards the bedroom window, he'd snuck out this way countless times before. All he had to do was climb out the window then climb down the tree. Easy right? Well if you're Aiden Clark, something is bound to happen.

During the climbing process, Aiden lost his grip and ended up falling from the tree. He groaned when he hit the ground, after giving himself a second to recover he sat up. Aiden had a cut on his cheek that started bleeding, and he was dizzy. "Great." he mumbled to himself.

Aiden got up and continued his walk, his parents probably heard the noises and he didn't want to be there when they came outside to check it out. The twins house wasn't far from Aiden's so he was relieved he didn't have to walk far since he was dizzy.

About 5 minutes later, the boy arrived at the twins house. He knocked on the door and Tyler answered a minute later. "What the hell happened to you?" Tyler questioned, noticing the cut on Aiden's cheek and the bruises that were on his arms and knees.

"I had to sneak out, ended up falling from the tree, haha." Aiden said, laughing at the end. Tyler gave him an 'are you serious?' look. "You're an idiot." the athlete said, Aiden shrugged. "But ya love me."

"Whatever, c'mon." Tyler said, he grabbed Aiden's hand and pulled the boy inside the house. After shutting the door and locking it, Tyler pulled Aiden upstairs to the bathroom to patch him up. "It doesn't bother me y'know." Aiden said, sitting on the sink anyways.

"Of course it doesn't, either way it'll get infected if I don't clean it." Tyler replied, he grabbed a cotton ball from the medicine kit and poured a bit of disinfectant on it. "Brace yourself, this will sting." He said before lightly dabbing the cut on Aiden's face with the cotton ball. This resulted in the blonde boy hissing in pain, his fingers could be heard tapping rapidly against his knee.