SUSPICIOUS GAZE

Hey Ribies I am back I know my updates are not in a sequential manner but I will make sure to upload them as I have stated ❣️✨
Now enjoy this episode

✨RIDDHIMA'S POV ✨

I opened my eyes when the sunlights hit me from the small gaps in between the curtains flowing a rhythm due to the slow morning breeze of dehradun .

I wide opened my arms to stretch properly, and yawned to get rid of my sleepy head . Before stepping out from the bed I touched my fingers to the ground and thank God for everything he gave me in this life (it's a type of ritual in Many household of India as a gratitude towards the god ). Then I stepped out from the bed opened the curtains of balcony and I can see one of the most beautiful view I have ever seen .

Yep !!! It's amazing I whispered to myself ensuring that I am literally in this beautiful place just like heaven. In front of my balcony mountains can be seen , 'best for tracking ' my subconscious mind told me , they are all covered with trees and looking like they are generator of clouds as I can see many clouds touching themm ...........

"Hahhhhh !!! It's heaven" I whispered again with satisfaction of being the spectator.

Then my eyes went to the clock which was showing almost nine .I hurriedly went to the bathroom attached to this room took a quick shower and started drying my hairs , I have not long hairs can say middle length hair but they are bulky so I have to properly take care of them ,then I went to my closet and started searching for something then my eyes fell of a beautiful peach colour suit and I decide to wear it today .

After getting ready I went to downstairs, and I couldn't find my bestie there (you know why🤭). But I found avyansh sitting in the garden as I saw him I started walking towards him.

"Avi" I registered my presence to him ." Riddhi come na sit " he told me in a soft tone. After silence for sometime I started he conversation.

" How are you avi ,after the incident 2years back I have seen you here it was so surprising for me but at the same time so satisfying that you are finally living your life" I carfully questioned him as i know how much the incident affected him .

He sighed and replied " I am good riddhi just because of her , she really do everything for me but I don't know that I can give her the love which she deserves because till now I really love my .... My.... " Before he could complete the sentence his voice cracked due to overload of emotions.

" I know everything avi don't stress yourself, but who is the one you are talking about who is the one make AVYANSH my best friend avi again" I speak to divert his mind from the conflict he is in now .

" She is my healer " he replied intensely as if she is only one left for him in his life or I can say she healed him but took her fees as his heart I really felt delighted about how my friend is becoming normal after this much time I can see his eyes watered not because of his past but something else as if something healed inside him .

" Avi I hope you will find your answers soon" I ensured him and tightly hugged him. To console his feelings .

" Riddhi ye sub chod tu bata Tera startup kaisa chla ra h mujhe yad h tune 4 saal pehle wedding planning ka startup start Kiya tha" breaking the hug he questioned my status in an excited manner .
[Translation : riddhi leave all this you tell me about your start-up started 4 years back ]

" Hmm you remember that 'love to shine' it's the startup I started its going nice " I answered him with a smile .

" It's so nice to see you confident here riddhi I know when you first entered the college you were so shy and under confident but I am really lighted with your confident self" he exclaimed with smile on his face and proud feeling in his eyes.

" Oye tum log yahan ho or me tumhe pure resort me dhundh rai thi , suno abb ka bachelorette party h rat me if you don't know then I tell you ye party male and female dono ki sath me h kyonki vedya man nahi rahe h " she tell us about the plans with a sad face 😀and low tone because the party is not separated just due to his POSSESIVENESS towards her .

[Translation: hey you both are here i tried to find you in the whole resort, now listen there will be a bachelorette party at night which is not separated because vedya didn't allowed ]

" Koi ni dhritu it's okay why are you making sad face we can enjoy together also ok " I ensured her that our enjoyment will not be halted .

She nodded and suddenly took my hand in her hands and signed avyansh to follow her inside the resort.

" Where are we going dhritu " i questioned . " Are yarrr chinta mat kar tujhe iss bade se resort se niche nai giranungi I want you to meet vedya" she concluded her purpose .

I sighed and just followed her and see that avyansh is also following her.

" Vedya see who is here my best friends" she exclaimed with a smile entering a room which is looking more like a house itself.

" She is ridhhi mmmmm... Riddhima and he is avii .... Avyansh" she introduced us to him and I see him smiling towards us but when he saw me his smile faded for sometime which was hell confusing and suspicious then again he told us with a smile " you both stay here till the wedding complete if any inconvenience you feel then you can inform me and dhriti " he said in concerning voice .

Then we left the room but there is something about this small meeting which is suspicious.

In the room :
" I saw her here bro you come as soon as possible " vedya told someone about her .

Kaisa laga ye update
Please yarrr Vote karna and comment bhii 🥺🥺
Do follow me 🥺for information regarding my stories

And bada wala thankyou for 100+ reads 😚😚🥺🥺

By Ribies ❣️😚

Yours yuriwrites11 ❣️🦋