PANIC ATTACK

Hey RIBIES so here is the next update
enjoy !!💕

_________________________________________________

                 RIDDHIMA'S POV

I WAS RUNNING, CRYING ....... TO GET OUT FROM THIS SITUATION WHERE MY HEART IS TELLING ME SOMETHING ELSE AND MY MIND TOTALLY OPPOSITE.

Suddenly I bumped into a hard chest like wall all I can see is blue shirt.

" Riddhi" the voice came from the person whom I bumped into called me I recognised it and yes he is avyansh.

" Riddhi what are you doing here i was searching for you as dhriti was worried about you so she told me to search for you " he stated with lines on his forehead .

Is something wrong mmmmm..... Yes my eyes he will notice it I think he had may be , he was going to say something but I abrupt his words
" Aa.... Actually I am feeling ill so I thought to rest in my room but then dehradun's nature and breeze made my way to balcony soooo " I pasted a smile on my face but suddenly he hugged me I became dumbfounded in that situation.
" It's looking like you cried sometime earlier  " he dejected our bodies sand patted my head and ordered me to take a rest.

Entering the room I was really feeling my heart heavy after so many years I met him but It can't It can't ..... Happen again sensations of fear covered me , with intense anxiety
Again tears start brimming from my eyes , my lungs started panting for air , I was shaking hardly my body, my hands , my legs I started panicking I was on the verge of fainting then suddenly thoughts came in my mind.

No I have to be strong I can't let this happen ...

I run towards my bag and grab a medicine given by batra uncle to me I  took water and gulped the medicine and just fell on the bed for some time .

My eyes were open but filled with tears
I mind was alert but filled with my own conflicts
I heart was pumping but aching for his presence

After sometime I changed my clothes in comfortable ones and just dozed off in bed due to the effect of  medicines. I know dhriti will be upset with me to leave the party but I can't help it
This stress is making me go insane .......

                RUDRA'S POV

I was standing in place I was when moon run away from me my senses are not working.

Have you ever thought what will you do when a person you want to meet from several years and they didn't even properly hug you ? How that feels ,?

As soon as I came out of my thoughts I run towards her without any other thoughts but got stunned when I saw her in someone's arm. I took a glance to her back then the two hands holding her tightly and then the face of person wha..t the hell,  I have seen him he is the airport guy . Is it possible that she is the airport girl.…? Why why is she hugging him ?  .My hand became a fist and I was on the verge of punching him when I see him patting her head and she went somewhere may be in her bedroom.

It's not what I expected from this day , I thought of we talking together , hugging each other but this is ....... I am exhausted from this day .

             * NEXT MORNING:

                  RIDDHIMA'S POV

I get up from my sleep by having a punch from something feathery yes you are right a pillow 🥲🥲
" Tu mujhe bich party me chod ke aa gai riddhi Mera man kar ra h ki tujhe me bohat Maru matlab had h yarrr " she stated furiously which I expected her to be next morning.
[Translation: you left me in the middle of night , seriously I want to just beat you up so much ]

" Dhritu ruk ja yarr meri bat sun to meri bat  me such me thak gai thi , isliye nahi aa pai mane avi ko bhi bataya tha " I said douching her pillow moves to prevent myself . She stopped and starting checking me , my head by her back of hand to check fever.
[ Translation: dhirtu stop there listen to me I was really tired that's why I can't come and I even informed avi also ]

" Me thik hun aab bus ese hi thodi thak gai thi " I asserted seeing her concerned face .
[Translation: I am alright now just a little tired ]

She nodded and started telling me " oye sun mamma papa adhe ghante me pohuch jaenge to jaldi tayar ho milna nai h kya tujhe " her one statement excited me .

[Translation: hey listen mom dad are arriving here in half and hour so get ready fastly don't you want to meet them ?]

" Oh my god they are coming shit I have to go and get ready you made me indulge in your foolish things I am going to take a bath " I said and run towards the bathroom but she came in front of me then I ran backward and we started running like maniac in the room playing Tom and Jerry  till when my foot stumbled in the carpet I was about to touch the ground but two strong arms rap around me . No he can't be here , it's his smell , it's his touch thinking this I opened my eyes slowly and yes he was there ...... Why God why he has to be here at this time . And we in this position ufff........

                 HIS MORNING WEAR

               HER MORNING WEAR

Do like this update and I will update next one on Wednesday till then

By RIBIES 😚😚

Yours yuriwrites11 ❣️🦋