DESIRE TO MEET

Hey RIBIES ❣️
So here is the 5th update enjoy😚

✨ RUDRA'S POV ✨

I finished my work before the deadline because after hearing one phrase that 'she is here' made my heart beats faster , Is she really my moon ?

"If Yes Then I Am Not Going To Let Her Go This Time"

I was driving the path towards the resort in an insane spead because of my life which I lost years ago can be mine now . I even left Raman there to handle if any more issue gets on .

I reached the big gate of resort which get wide opened by the gaurds , giving my car keys to the gaurds to park I just made my big steps towards the mansion. My heart was beating fast what If she will be with someone ? even this thought is making me insane
" You will kill the man " my subconscious mind tells me what to do which is not totally wrong
I remember my school days when I remember when someone get his hands to my moon I almost killed him

"I will" whispered to myself and as I entered the hall the thing I can see are bright light every where yeah it's bachelorette of my dearest friend but I care less because for now there are only three words echoing in my mind every time taking my focus that "she is here , earlier I thought that three words 'i love you' can change everything but these three words are enough to bring me back to my life ."

The venue is quite admirable everyone are wearing fancy dresses I can see girls swaying there hips in most sensual way but I again care less because the only thing I want to see is MY MOON.

As vedya came into my view I almost run towards him and I reached on the bar counter where he was standing conversing with someone I don't give a fuck .

I patted his back as he turn to me I questioned him " vedya where is she pleas....e tell me I am dieing ple......ase " I started huffing due to almost the marathon I was running from airport to resort.

" Rudra pehle tu shant ho ja ye kya hal banaya h ja phele tayar ho ja uske bad bat karte h " vedya answered me and tried to ease me up but I don't care about me for now at least , I don't give a fuck about this party .

[ Translation : rudra calm down , you are just arrived just freshen up then we will talk ]

" Esi hazaron jashn kuraban mere Chand ke liye " I growled with anger inside me . I can see surprise in his eyes as I never talked back to him .

[ Translation: I can sacrifice Thousands of parties for my moon]

He Didn't argue with me and just told me to go to the balcony of 3rd floor . Without wasting a second I paced towards the balcony of 3rd floor .

I reached 3rd floor and passed corridor that's when. Balcony came into my view where MY MOON IS STANDING RESTING HER HANDS OF THE Shelves OF BALCONY STARING AT THE SKY
" MY MOON IS STARING ANOTHER MOON "

MY HEART BEATS BECAME UNEVEN , MY PALMS BECAME MOIST DUE TO THE NERVOUSNESS I CAN FEEL MY EYES GETTING WETTER IN EVERY PASSING SECONDS, I TOOK SLOW STEPS TOWARDS HER . NOW I CAN SEE HER PROPERLY SHE HAD WEAR A FLORAL DRESS ROYAL, BLUE IN COLOUR, WITH HER HAIRS OPEN . AAAHHHH " SHE IS MINE , SHE IS LOOKING LIKE MINE " .
JUST BY HER FRAGRANCE I CAN SENSE HER.... ONLY HER ...,......

I DON'T KNOW WHAT COMES IN MY MIND I JUST HUGGED HER FROM BEHIND MY HANDS SECURED HER WAIST,MY CHEST WAS TOUCHING HER BACK AND I ADJUSTED MY FACE ON THE CROOK OF HER NECK
*LILIES ARE ALL MY OLFACTION IS ALLOWING ME TO TAKE IN ITS SHE . I SENSED HER GETTING STARTLE AND GOOSEBUMPS ARE ARISING IN HER BODY *

AND SUDDENLY SHE SAID SOMETHING WHICH BOILED THE ANGER INSIDE ME " AVI " SHE SAID AS IN A CONFORMING TONE .
" DIDN'T VEDYA TOLD HER ABOUT ME AND
HOW CAN SHE EVEN IMAGINE OF SOMEONE ELSE IN FRONT OF ME " I QUESTIONED TO MY SELF ABOUT THESE QUESTIONS TENSION STARTS BUILDING UP BETWEEN US AS I TIGHTENED MY HOLD AROUND HER WAIST AND STARTED KISSING HER NECK HARSHLY

ONE 'SUCK' 'BITE'
TWO 'SUCK' 'BITE'
THREE
I CAN SEE HER BITING HER LOWER LIPS TO CONTROL HER MOANS .

"WHO IS THIS FUCKING AVI MOON "

I GRITTED MY WORDS NEAR HER EARLOBE IN A FURIOUS TONE AS ANGER IS COMPLICATING MY THOUGHTS.

AS SHE HEARD MY VOICE , GETS RESTLESS SHE STARTED WIGGLING IN MY ARMS , I CAN SENSE HER UNEVEN BREATHS , SHE IS TIGHTLY HELD BY ME AND I LOOSEN MY HOLD A LITTLE TO LET HER TURN.
WHEN I GET IN FRONT OF HER EYES I CAN SENSE SURPRISE IN HER EYES , SHE STOPPED WIGGLING AND

I CAN SEE HER EYES GETTING MOIST DONT KNOW FOR WHAT REASON HER TEARS MAKE MY ANGER ERASE INSIDE ME I HUGGED HER ..... HUGGED HER TIGHTLY PROMISING MY SELF THAT I WILL NOT LEAVE HER NOW , EVEN I WILL NOT LET HER GO THIS TIME .

Sorry guys for late update 🥺

Guys they finally they meet with each other ........I am crying 😭😭😭😭ye bohat emotional tha

Next pov Riddhima ka 🤎
His possessiveness.
His softness for her
Ufff .....
BTW Please vote for my story
follow me
comment to karne nai h 😏

Love you ribies by jaldi milenge

YOURS YURIWRITES11 ❣️🦋