Card 7: A New Threat

Kamen Rider Daybreak leaves the room to let everyone rest. Amber followed Daybreak secretly. “I see that you have Two choices!”

“H-h-how?” Amber revealing herself.

“You really thought that you could keep hidden from me, The Hundred isn't the real threat here. It's Greyon.” Daybreak already knowing what Amber was going to ask.

“How did you manage to come back in time?” Amber looked at the Future Kamen Rider Gotchard.

“The Chemy: Timelord.” He shows his collection of Chemy Cards from his Chemy Holder. “Just don't tell Dad…. I mean Noa.”

“Noa's your father in the future?” Amber looked puzzled. “ Then who's your mother?”

“She was gone before I could meet her.” Daybreak looked at Amber. “Now you have two choices: Learn from me and become the Best Alchemist Riders or leave this battle to me!”

“Wait… I have a question: What's your name underneath that Helmet?” Amber avoids choosing.

“I can't say it.” Daybreak heading off. “Just remember: In your next fight one of your Allies will turn on you.”

___________________

Noa looked at the date. “I wonder why he said the Hundred isn't a threat?”

Jace looked at Noa. “Well we destroyed two Riders and took out their supply of Dia Mazines when we first entered their base.”

“Okay.” Noa turned to face Takehur. “My old friend, what are you going to do since we're not a part of the Hundred?”

“I'm going to work for Hiden Academy. I studied Alchemy when I was in the World of Gotchard.” The former Member of the Hundred admits. “I even built my own Valvarad Rusher.”

“Wheel!” Madwheel the Chemy Card that Takehur uses to Transform adds. “Wheel! Wheel!”

“I know what we can do.” Sera throws Noa a helmet. “We're going for a ride.”

“Okay.” Noa puts on the Dreadriver and takes out the Replica Steamliner card. “Just in case I see Gotchard.”

___________________

Amber looked for Daybreak and where he went. “I need to know more.”

Clothos appeared in front of Amber. “Hello young Kamen Rider.”

Amber instinctively reached for her driver. “What do you want?”

“I am here to cut you a deal. I'll give you the Chemy Cards you desire if you can Get me Kamen Rider Dread.” An Abyssal stood in front of her.

“Why do you want Noa?”

“Greyon wants him, not me.” Clothos looked at her.

“I’ll give you the Chemies if you get me Kamen Rider Dread.” Clothos hands over the Chemies and disappeared. All the remaining Chemy Cards blow away releasing the Chemies into the world. Unsealing them.

Daybreak watches from a building. “Dad, you do need to watch your back.”

“All of these have Match in there. Now go bring me Dread!” She blows on a Chemy in her hand. It was Inphoenix.

“Phoenix!” It cried.

“Now become Gold!’ Clothos pointing at Amber.

Hopper1 leaves his card to protect his friend. “Hopper1!” He cried.

“Hopper1, you protected me.” She smiled.

“Well Hopper1, turn to gold!” Clothos point at the insect Chemy.