Chapter 13: And that is when the star shits knew, they fucked up.

The next morning was quiet. I opened my eyes slowly. Morning light filtered into the room and it made my squint. I was not used to waking up to light and I immediately felt a headache coming on. I groaned, sitting up slowly, only for the sight of the metal band still blinking on my wrist to make me scowl and flop back down on my pillow. I had only been here for one night and I was already so done with this.

After a few more minutes of glare at the ceiling, I forced myself to sit back up, stretching. This bed sucked compared to the bed I was used to. I stood taking a moment to look around the room, really taking it in for the first time. It was a small bedroom, nothing but a dresser, a bed, a window and a small bookshelf. After a quick look through the dresser and confirming there was nothing useful, I turned my attention to the bookshelf.

There were a few books there, Not surprisingly I had read them all before. I took one book out with a rather hard cover, wondering if I could use the book to smash the magic suppressor. Before I could carry out this very smart idea, I heard a knock at the door. I quickly put the book back and turned towards the door with a scowl.

"Crescent?" Came Blue's voice. He slowly opened the door with a plate of what looked like toast in his hands. He gave me a small, cautious smile as he stepped inside. "I brought you something to eat."

I guessed Dream told Blue my name. I crossed my arms and refused to speak. Sitting down in the bed again to glare at the floor.

Blue sighed, Setting the plate next to me before sitting down as well.

I was hungry, yes. But I was also stubborn. Maybe if I refused to eat they would let me go.

"Soooo...Nightmare and Killer?" Blue sounded so disbelieving and confused.

I clenched my fist, it wasn't bad enough that Dream invaded my head, but now he was sharing everything? I should have taken my chance to punch him before he cut the connection off.

When Blue realized I wasn't going to respond he continued talking. "You know I never considered the idea of any of the Bad Sans's having...those kinds of relationships..."

Please don't theorize about my parents intimate lives I swear to Asgore-

"Blue!"

I jolted in surprise as Dream barged in. His face held one of panic and...confusion?

"Dream?" Blue stood, already alert. "What's wrong?"

"We have to go now. They're attacking the original Underfell!"

"What?! B-but that's off limits! They never attack those ones!"

It took me a moment to realize what they were talking about. A few years before I was born, The Star's had managed to capture Dust, Horror, and Killer. The Star's agreed to give them back if Nightmare signed a contract agreeing never to touch a list of certain AUs. Of course Nightmare had agreed, and, truly a man of his word, he didn't touch any of the listed AUs ever since.

Well until now apparently. I couldn't help the smug smile that spread on my face. "Wow...I wonder what would upset my father SO much that he would go back on his word...couldn't be because his son was kidnaped by a bunch of lunatics, nooo why would THAT cause him any distress?"

Dream and Blue both looked at me with mixed looks of guilt, fear, and worry. But before they could say anything we heard Ink.

"Guys! What is taking you so long?!"

Blue quickly ran out, Dream paused for a moment to look back at me. "Stay here." He said, closing and locking the door.

"Why of COURSE it's not like I'm BEING HELD HERE AGAINST MY WILL OR ANYTHING!"

The Star Sans were already through a portal before I finished my sentence.

A/N: Expect a new POV next chapter! This was fun to write. Bear with me everyone, I know this chapter is short but I'm also working on a new story on the side so I'm trying my best here!