Chapter 04: Worried for Princess Kim

Lisa's POV:

It had now become a daily routine of Princess Kim to show up at the school gate at the time of the primary section's dispersal and it had also become my habit to walk halfway home with her.

But today was a little different.

It has been exactly 20 minutes and 44 seconds since I am waiting for her to show up. But she didn't.

And there's no other way that I could ask her the reason except for going to the king's palace or waiting for tomorrow.

I choose the latter one, no way on Earth do I want to go the king's palace just to ask his daughter why she didn't come to meet me like usual. They'd get such a wrong idea and would probably think why did I even come do far for Princess Kim.

So no!

Let's just go Lalisa or maybe wait a bit more? Just a bit more?

My brain told me to go but my heart told me to stay and wait for her because he believes she'll come.

So listening to my heart, I wait a bit more, just a bit more.

:

10 minutes more passed and I think it was enough of waiting.

I don't think she will come today. Though, I was curious as to why she didn't come today but there was nothing much I could do.

So, with that thought, I walked back home with a disappointed heart but I am sure she must have had a reason.

×

Third person POV:

The next day arrived and Lisa set off to work. After an exhausted day at work, anyone would get happy to meet their family because it makes them happy to see their loved ones and makes all of their exhaustion go away.

The exact way, from 2 weeks, it has become Lisa's habit to see Jisoo standing everyday at the school gate, waiting for her.

Yesterday, Jisoo's absence did make Lisa a little disappointed and upset but nevertheless, she got over it.

Today wasn't any different, as soon as the bell rang, after all the students and the classes were emptied, all the teachers started to walk out of the school gate, longing to go home and meet their family and rest.

One of the teachers, was Lisa, but she had a little different plan. As usual, she comes and stands infront of the gate that was now closed. But there was no sign of Jisoo to be found.

That's strange, Princess Kim should have come by now.

She wondered, glancing at her wrist watch.

Feeling exhausted and extremely upset and disappointed by Jisoo's absence, Lisa furiously starts walking to her home, not waiting for Jisoo.

×

Lisa's POV:

As the 4 days passed, my disappointment and sadness turned into worry for Princess Kim.

I don't know why but I am growing impatient and worried for Princess Kim, which is very unlike me.

Princess Kim and promised me on that day, that she would come and visit me everyday and then we would walk home together.

And I have heard that both the king and Princess Kim never break any promise they make.

Flashback:

It was a sunny Wednesday afternoon and the sun was over the head, making the pleasant day, unpleasant and hot.

Wiping the sweat on her forehead, Lisa exits the school premises and stands infront of the gate before highfighing Jisoo who was waiting for her.

"Missed me?" Jisoo playfully asks.

"Yeah- I mean no!" Lisa accident blurts out and regrets immediately.

"I am totally buying your lies, how much?" Jisoo again playfully, remarks.

"Sorry but I don't sell anything." Lisa laughs at her own joke as both the girls start walking together, side by side.

"Lisa, do you like walking home with me, like this?" Jisoo looks at her, seriously waiting for a honest answer.

"Hmm," Lisa hums and nods. "Very much."

Jisoo's already big grin gets even bigger at the younger's honest and satisfactory answer.

"If you like it so much...... Then~ I promise!" Jisoo enthusiastically jumps and giggles.

"Promise what?" Lisa raises an eyebrow, confused.

"I promise that  I will come and visit you everyday and then we'll walk back home together." Jisoo's eyes sparkle as she talks about meeting Lisa everyday at the school gate and walking home together with her even though both the girls had to go to different directions half way through the walk.

"I love the idea!" Lisa hypes her up but in all honesty, she was loving the idea.

End of Flashback.

What happened that Princess Kim is not coming to see me?